Rollcall 10/30 NCL Sun

stoneybeach1

Hi Robb -

This is Brian Crumby with Aquafest GLBT Group Cruise Events. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to book with us directly. Unfortunatley to maintain integrity, we can only allow those who booked through us access to our events.

However, we can allow you to join in on all of our group activities for a event charge of $200 per person.

Please let me know if you are interested. Also, please contact me next time you are interested in cruising, and we will get you space!

Brian.Crumby@cruisecenter.com

Aquafest GLBT Group Cruise Events

Brian,

Wow what a quick reply.Well for $200 pp would certainly like to

have you spell out what we get so we can consider it.If it sounds

good we will certainly partake.If not im sure we'll meet and have fun

with many of your guests and have a great time anyway.So go ahead and

spell it all out and we'll let you know asap.Thanks a bunch......Robb:cool:

Hey is that Robb the bowler?? Some of your Dallas bowling friends will be onboard as well. I have yet to see Bernadette in action, either.

I think we will sign up for the xtreme cave tubing excursion. I have heard from others that was a good way to go as well.

Just one month to go!!!

Chuck

Yes its robb from bowling...Small world eh...I can't wait for this trip and it will

be a trip to see miss bernadette. We did xtreme in belize last yr and it was awesome.think im gonna take the new beau and see what he thinks of it.

have been 3 times to belize now and it seems to be the best excursion.

Are you bowling in Irving tournament next weekend?:cool:

Hey Robb- I will be bowling in the Irving tournament over the weekend. See you there?

I am not sure if the Houston folks (i.e. Bernadette) will be there also.

Are you driving to Houston? I think we are going to leave Sunday morning since we should be there in 4 hours or so. That means I will probably bring more stuff than I need to since I won't have to worry about checking in bags on a plane.

I am just looking forward to doing a lot of nothing!

think im actually going down on friday since my mew bf lives there and that

will be more time i can spend with him before we get on the ship.will see you in irving next weekend......Robb:cool:

Aqua fest says if you didn't book with them you could participate in all their

events for $200pp. Partner and I are still waiting for what this includes from them to decide if that's what we want to do.We know a lot of folks going on this

cruise and will probably party with them either way just miss some of their

events if they are private. btw, robb and tracy here. It's tracy's first cruise so need to make sure he enjoys it...We got a great deal on this a week ago and didn't even realize there were gay charters on it till after the fact.So that's a bonus:cool:

You can go to their site and download the agenda for the week. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. This is our first time with Aquafest but only heard very good things. My partner and I are really looking forward to what we are now referring to the "hell or high water cruise!"

we got booked with xtreme for cave tubing in belize.yeah!!! they are great. In cozumel we rent a jeep and go to a wonderful gently used beach that has a bar and restaurant and miles of beautiful white sand. in roatan
we will book the ships tabayana beach party. its a great beach and they way they set it up you get lunch and can leave when you feel like it.
Its a beautiful beach with incredible clear water and great snorkling.
Plus a great deal of people go to this so great people watching.Counting the days. Down to 16.CAn't Wait. We should have a bonvoyage party on deck. where on the ship is everyone.We have a balcony on viking deck:cool:

We are in the cheapest room that was available lol. We'll probably be sleeping in the ship's engine room...Biscayne deck I believe. Is there some sort of meet and greet being planned, I would love to meet all of you non-phobes!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I've been checking the NCL website almost daily for updates and haven't seen one since 10/21 and it says their plans are to still go to Cozumel on the way back. However, I've been following news reports on the web of Cozumel as well as the articles on this site and it looks like perhaps Costa Maya is going to be a better bet. The port in Cozumel has sustained heavy damage. I have tried to call NCL on three different occasions and the longest I was on hold was 33 minutes and I never talked to a human. When I got home from work this morning I read that 22,000 tourists were stranded in Cancun. I wish NCL had more information...but this site has been pretty helpful.

Soooooo......my girlfriend and I had a long chat. Due to the weather and various reservation changes, we haven't even booked excursions. We have absolutely nothing planned for this trip...except to be on the boat. It's my first cruise ever and I'm not sure what to expect...but we have decided that even if this turns into the 7 day cruise to nowhere, it's going to be the best time of our life! We have seen so many wonderful posts from so many welcoming people....we just can't wait to be on board and relax. Her birthday is Halloween and it's going to be fabulous! I had even suggested to her and our friends that we all dress up as Fred Flintstone and start yelling at Wilma! The great thing about our community is that we can bring a party to just about any situation or circumstance and have it be absolutely fabulous!!

Looking forward to an amazing time....regardless of weather!! Jay

NCL just posted on their website that they are skipping Mexico altogether! We will only be stopping at Belize and Roatan. I dont know why they didn't substitute Cozumel with somewhere else like Costa Maya. :(

Costa Maya would make sense....but.....when our cruise was rescheduled for Houston, the gave us $50 per person credit in our shipboard account....I'm wondering if they will do the same this time around since the ports have gone from four, to three...and now two. Hmmm....it would be worth checking out. I think I'll make a phone call tomorrow....I'll post the answers. Jay

Archived