Rollcall 10/30 NCL Sun

stoneybeach1

It looks like thay are going to give a port charge credit via an onboard credit of about $28.00 per person. Not much but will by a few drinks. Looks like we will spend only two days at a port so the other days we will all be together having an amazing time!

they still may ad costa maya if not 4 days at sea is not a bad thing.we'll
have to have a party in our suite one day.also less money i'll spend shopping in port,especially cozumel which always gets me good.They
still may add costa maya.they say they are adding that for their november cruises,and costa maya is just a fun laid back beach day if they do. you get off the ship and you're on the beach.leaving for houston tomorrow.
will see y'all on ship.ill have on a red texas tech ball cap and carry a back pack .look for me onboard sunday...Robb...we're gonna have a great week
and everyone BRING A COSTUME!!:cool:

You're right...28.00 per person can add up...and it will be a few drinks! We're totally fine with that! I think after the roller coaster weather, we're just happy to be going anywhere! We'll have our costumes....look for the three convicts in orange jumpsuits and the little Filipino prison guard! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Jay and T

Bring A costume? Honey, we have theme outfits for every event! Come on, were fags that's what we do...and we do it right!! Thank god our cabin has a walk in closet! Looking forward to the adventure.

Richard and Colin

yeah we will need our walkin closet as well.have one suitcase just full of the theme outfits.what the hell might as well have fun.tracy and i are on the back of the ship
9078.hope to meet y'all...later....robb:cool:

Everyone, I wish I was joining you but actually will be waching you get off the ship, I'm going the next week (I think the FOD meeting my week is going to be pretty lonely, my week has some sort of Zydeco fest going on which I don't think is attracting the same crowd as your week)

Anyways have a great trip, but I have to say this, and it's really juvenille but I gotta:

A GAY CRUISE going to Roatan? Guess what the name is of the port town you'll be docking in?

COXEN HOLE

Giggle, giggle, I had to point that out! Have a great week, wishing I was there :-(

Archived