luggage!???

Holey

Hi can anyone tell me when we arrive at Miami airport Do we pick our cases up to take to the overnight hotel Or do Princess take them their? We are travelling from London England. :confused:

Hi can anyone tell me when we arrive at Miami airport Do we pick our cases up to take to the overnight hotel Or do Princess take them their? We are travelling from London England. :confused:

Did you book the hotel and transfer through Princess?

If you booked the transfer through Princess, reclaim your luggage, look out for the Princess Rep at the airport and he/she will direct you to the waiting 'Cabana' coach. Place the luggage on the pavement next to the coach and watch through the coach window as the driver loads your luggage aboard the coach in a careful and caring manner ;).

The rep then boards the coach and goes with you to the hotel (ours has usually been the Intercontinental West Miami) for your overnight stay.

Check in at the hotel with your luggage (gives you the opportunity to get some clean stuff out for the next day).

Following morning, take all your luggage and place outside (under cover) with the rest of the luggage marked using the relevant coloured ribbon / wool that you were given by your rep when you arrived.

Wait around until lunchtime 'ish' and board your coach for the run to Port Everglades.....about 40 minutes drive.

It is all quite well organised and no need to fret. Go with the flow.

Hope this helps

Pete.

If you find the hotel really crowded with folks waiting to leave for the port, you can get a taxi and be onboard before the rush.

BTW, thanks to those of you who live in your town for all you did for our returning servicemen.

Yes everyone I know has been amazing the shop keepers even close shopes and come out, to pay respects.

Yes we have a hotel with Princess for the first nite. Our hotel is in Miami tho, and some kind people said the taxi fare to the everglades is expensive. So I think we may hold on.. Even tho I would like to get their earlier.

Many thanks for the speedy responses.;)

Relax, sleep later, have breakfast and the time will go quickly. Yes, it's pretty expensive to take a taxi to the port from Miami. Even though you can see Ft. Lauderdale in the distance, the traffic is horrendous, even on the highway.

Archived