Anyone taken a tour with George Trott?

cruises42

Have you searched on the thread about private guides here on the Bermuda forum?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198339

There are a lot of names, recommends there.. Just go to that thread, go to top right where it says "search this forum" and put the name "George Trott" in and click on option for "posts" instead of "thread".. if he's been mentioned it should be there!

You can also search from home page of this Bermuda forum but I'm thinking it will be in that long thread regarding private guides.

Have you searched on the thread about private guides here on the Bermuda forum?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198339

There are a lot of names, recommends there.. Just go to that thread, go to top right where it says "search this forum" and put the name "George Trott" in and click on option for "posts" instead of "thread".. if he's been mentioned it should be there!

You can also search from home page of this Bermuda forum but I'm thinking it will be in that long thread regarding private guides.

Thanks. I have searched the Bermuda forum. His name was mentioned a couple times but no one seems to have actually used him.

You have me curious, with so many CC users – has no one used George???

Per our exchange on other threads, you know that I have scheduled a taxi tour with George in September. Given that George was referred by a highly recommended taxi tour driver (Duke), who did not have availability, I am comfortable with my selection. I would be happy to share with you insights about my taxi tour, when I return. Particularly given the limited number of highly recommended taxi tour drivers on CC and how far in advance they are booked, I would be happy to share my insights and ideally add another taxi tour driver to the highly recommended list.

You have me curious, with so many CC users – has no one used George???

Per our exchange on other threads, you know that I have scheduled a taxi tour with George in September. Given that George was referred by a highly recommended taxi tour driver (Duke), who did not have availability, I am comfortable with my selection. I would be happy to share with you insights about my taxi tour, when I return. Particularly given the limited number of highly recommended taxi tour drivers on CC and how far in advance they are booked, I would be happy to share my insights and ideally add another taxi tour driver to the highly recommended list.

I was surprised that no one has used him. We also got his name from Duke.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing about your tour and how you liked the cruise.

• 1 month later...

We hired George Trott when we were in Bermuda in Aug 2011. We hired him for 3 hrs one day and saw one half of the island, 3 hrs the next day to see the other half, and then to take us to the beach and back the next day. It was such a great way to see everything. We were so glad we did this. He was such a delight, very reasonable rates and very knowledgeable. He was born and raised in Bermuda and knew everything. He was a very safe driver and such a delight! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

cruises42, I was very happy to see calgal74’s posting about George. We just returned from our cruise, which was diverted to Florida/Bahamas due to recent hurricanes—so unfortunately, I cannot provide additional insights other than he is very responsive to emails as well as had no issues with us cancelling our taxi tour. We look forward to ideally meeting George during a future trip to Bermuda.

We hired George Trott when we were in Bermuda in Aug 2011. We hired him for 3 hrs one day and saw one half of the island, 3 hrs the next day to see the other half, and then to take us to the beach and back the next day. It was such a great way to see everything. We were so glad we did this. He was such a delight, very reasonable rates and very knowledgeable. He was born and raised in Bermuda and knew everything. He was a very safe driver and such a delight! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

cruises42, I was very happy to see calgal74’s posting about George. We just returned from our cruise, which was diverted to Florida/Bahamas due to recent hurricanes—so unfortunately, I cannot provide additional insights other than he is very responsive to emails as well as had no issues with us cancelling our taxi tour. We look forward to ideally meeting George during a future trip to Bermuda.

Thanks!

Archived