Azura R401 or A751 - Opinions Please .......

babyboo

It's our second cruise but first with P&O and will be booking a suite.

There a quite a few suites available and we are trying to pick the right one. We also need an internal cabin next to or opersite for the kids so with the current availability of internal cabins R401 or A751 seem the best bet for an AC or AD that we have looked at so far.

Any positive or negative comments on them?

Or if anybody has any suggestions for AC or AD cabins I'd love to hear them

TIA

Melissa

We stayed in suite C749 on Azura this year. It is exactly the same as A751 which table mates of ours had and we went up there for drinks one evening. In my opinion the aft suites are much better than the midship ones - the balconies are larger and it is lovely being out there watching the wake of the ship. I know it's a long walk to the aft but it helps after all those lovely meals.

Some of the aft suites have a beam or stanchion on the balcony but neither C749 nor A751 has this. We were originally booked into C751 which I found does have the beam and we changed to C749. We went into C751 while we were there and saw how much room the beam takes up - it is very difficult to get out onto the balcony from the bedroom patio door - so we were pleased we changed.

One of the best perks of being in a suite is having breakfast in the select dining restaurant, Seventeen (XVII) if you wish. If the weather is good you can sit outside on the terrace and that is lovely. I can recommend the Salmon Bagel with Caviar Hollandaise - amazing!

If you look at the virtual tour of a suite on the P&O website that's how the suite looks. I hope you enjoy it. If there's anything else you'd like to know please ask.

Carole

Archived