Ship photo gallery, I noticed something funny

Mimmers

I went to look at ship photos (without clicking on any photo) and it hit me that people took photos of their ship from land, and that it looks like the photographer missed the ship!

Funny and yet not so funny a thought!

(As I mentioned I was going to look at the ships but I have since decided since we have never gone on a cruise to keep the ship a surprise for us till September 15th.)

I went to look at ship photos (without clicking on any photo) and it hit me that people took photos of their ship from land, and that it looks like the photographer missed the ship!
Where was this? I know going through Panama Canal locks the photog's get off and take pix of the ship and pax, but they get back on at the end of the lock. Was it a situation like that?

If the photog truly missed the ship how would the pix get into the ship gallery?

If the photog truly missed the ship how would the pix get into the ship gallery?
I had the same thought and that struck me as funny.

I had clicked on the Noordam gallery and spotted the title of a ship leaving from a port.

Where was this? I know going through Panama Canal locks the photog's get off and take pix of the ship and pax, but they get back on at the end of the lock. Was it a situation like that?

They probably have some one on shore take some shots and e-mail them to the photographer.

Archived