Prides Adults Only area???? Where is it

Funny, we just went a little earlier this year and I can't remember it if is in the front or the back of the boat? Back I think. It is called the Serenity area. YES, it is adults only. Quite nice actually even though we barely used it alot of people did.:)

The aft pool area is supposed to be adult. Despite having over 800 elementary age kids aboard when we were on the Pride, this area was pretty much maintained as adults only.

Doc

All the way in the back,There were a few kids that came back even with there parents and were told to leave.Trying to find a seat up till 11:30am was a chore but seamed like everyone left for lunch and it opened up.So my tip if your with someone wait till between 1130 and noon and find ya a seat and have the other person ur with get ur lunch. Found seats everyday doing it that way for the rest of the day.We went june 26th

Looking forward to using it. Is there a bar or the like back there? I would assume bar tenders make rounds. Is there a towel station?

We just got back from the Pride on July 31st.

It's at the Aft of the ship. Go to the Lido Deck go through the Mermaids restaurant. Yes there is a bar.No towel station. Nice place.

The aft pool area is supposed to be adult. Despite having over 800 elementary age kids aboard when we were on the Pride, this area was pretty much maintained as adults only.

Doc

Oh my....800 kids on a cruise! :eek:

We just got back from the Pride on July 31st.

It's at the Aft of the ship. Go to the Lido Deck go through the Mermaids restaurant. Yes there is a bar.No towel station. Nice place.

We were the Pride in May and there was a towel station. They had pillows there also.

Archived