Teen friendly excursions...

cruizeblues

We just got back from St Croix and did the ATVs with Gecko. It was a lot of fun. You can put 2 on each ATV (there are actually 2 seats so it is comfortable). Our entire group age 20-49 loved it. They dropped us off at Rainbow beach after the tour. This is a very nice beach. You can also add Jet Skiing to the trip. We didn't do this because I was afraid there would be too much going on and dangerous but it was a very quiet place and so there wouldn't be any worries about that.

• 4 weeks later...

We also did the ATV tour w/ Gecko w/ our 3 kids (18,15,12) and we all loved it. The couple that owns/runs Gecko is originally from Colorado and after spending lots of vacations in St Croix, they decided to pack it up and open up Gecko Adventures in St Croix. Thought they did a great job, great trail, machines in good working order and all around, easy/friendly people to deal with.

Following the ATVs we were also dropped off at Rainbow beach and we enjoyed our time there - mellow w/ reasonably priced (and good) drinks.

• 1 month later...

Last year with my two sons, 15 and 13, we took cap Heinz catamaran tour to Buck Island. This was the best snorkel ever, the kids were thrilled, I highly recommend them.

Do not hesitate if you need more info:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

We have never cruised (going on our first in June 2012) but have spent 13 years going to STX with our kids who are now teens. We have never done the ATV tour though it sounds fun.

For a unique experience, I would try Tan Tan Tours. Great island experience and I assume that they will pick you up in F'sted on a cruise day. Annaly Bay Tidal pools are really cool and you will get a great overview of St. Croix.

If you love to snorkel, definitely go to Buck Island.

Archived