Golden or Sapphire to Hawaii???

Frivolous

We're booked on Sapphire after the upgrades. I want to see that IC everyone talks about. :)

Pat

We are too, and when I first started reading this thread I thought, "oh no!":eek::confused: because posters said the Golden was better. I haven't been on Princess for some time but I am happy to see that we will be going to Hawaii on a ship right out of dry dock with improvements.

Looking forward to it.:)

Aloha Glendale,

I am sure you will have a wonderful time. As you stated, the Sapphire will have all those great new features, and of course, you can't beat Hawai'i. There will be great talks, fun activities and wonderful food. I'm sure there will be more then enough activities to keep you busy. Enjoy your cruise...I know you will!

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

(Elua)

Aloha Glendale,

I am sure you will have a wonderful time. As you stated, the Sapphire will have all those great new features, and of course, you can't beat Hawai'i. There will be great talks, fun activities and wonderful food. I'm sure there will be more then enough activities to keep you busy. Enjoy your cruise...I know you will!

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

(Elua)

Thank you! I am anxious to see what Princess has for sea day activities since it has been so long.

We are too, and when I first started reading this thread I thought, "oh no!":eek::confused: because posters said the Golden was better. I haven't been on Princess for some time but I am happy to see that we will be going to Hawaii on a ship right out of dry dock with improvements.Looking forward to it.:)

Same here, but we will just have to go back and try Golden. :D

You know, I think we know each other from a previous roll call. Were you on a Radiance or Mariner roll call in 2009 ish??

Pat

Same here, but we will just have to go back and try Golden. :D

You know, I think we know each other from a previous roll call. Were you on a Radiance or Mariner roll call in 2009 ish??

Pat

No. But I was on the Carnival Dream Inaugural cruise in 2009. Were you going to go on that and had to back out? Someone did but I cannot remember who.

If your cruise is after January 15th, 2012, and you have smoking concerns, they will be significantly reduced, as the new smoking policy will be in effect .... no smoking in cabins or on balconies.

If your cruise is after January 15th, 2012, and you have smoking concerns, they will be significantly reduced, as the new smoking policy will be in effect .... no smoking in cabins or on balconies.

Mine is, and that sounds good to me ! :)

Pat

Archived