Trying to view rates on Glory- 01/01/2012- "No rates"?

cruisinJenF

So I am trying to view rates on the Glory cruise 1/1/2012-

on both carnival.com and using the "booking engine" I get the error: "No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected."

I have tried every stateroom type- I find it hard to believe its completely full. I am able to price other cruises without issue. Do you think this means it's maybe been chartered? Or they are canceling this cruise?

Thanks for any insight!

Jen

So I am trying to view rates on the Glory cruise 1/1/2012-

on both carnival.com and using the "booking engine" I get the error: "No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected."

I have tried every stateroom type- I find it hard to believe its completely full. I am able to price other cruises without issue. Do you think this means it's maybe been chartered? Or they are canceling this cruise?

Thanks for any insight!

Jen

Looks like the system is down. I just tried fareviewer for our 10/1 Dream and got the same information.

Whew- I am glad it's just the usual Carnival website issues then! I was thinking that looked like a great cruise and then was sad thinking it might be canceled or something! :D

Thanks guys! Have a good night! I will check tomorrow and hopefully all is working then.

Archived