Cabin # 12729 Family of 4 on the Allure

fish6

Hi there,

We just booked B1 balcony 12729 on the Allure. I don't see too much info about this cabin on the boards. I know it is going to be a tight squeeze with the 4 of us but I like the fact that there is a pullman available...that way my son and daughter don't have to complain about sleeping together. :p How are the views for the shows from this aft balcony. I was a little concerned that it may be too high and I think we are located beside the sound area for the shows??

Any reviews of this cabin would be greatly appreciated....

Donna

Hi there,

We just booked B1 balcony 12729 on the Allure. I don't see too much info about this cabin on the boards. I know it is going to be a tight squeeze with the 4 of us but I like the fact that there is a pullman available...that way my son and daughter don't have to complain about sleeping together. :p How are the views for the shows from this aft balcony. I was a little concerned that it may be too high and I think we are located beside the sound area for the shows??

Any reviews of this cabin would be greatly appreciated....

Donna

Anyone??

Anyone??

I have seen quite a few reviews of 11729, which is only marginally different and which I have booked for a cruise in June of next year. You may want to do a quick search for that room. There were even some great pictures out on the balcony available.

I have seen quite a few reviews of 11729, which is only marginally different and which I have booked for a cruise in June of next year. You may want to do a quick search for that room. There were even some great pictures out on the balcony available.

Thanks !!

• 2 months later...

I just booked the exact same room - 12729. It was the only B1 all the way aft that had a pullman bed in addition to the sofa. My two boys will not do well in the same double sofa bed, so that was our cabin! We are not sailing until June 2013.. way too long!! There are photos online from many other cabins all the way aft, the view should be almost identical.

• 1 year later...

Oh Wow!...Hay I just booked this cabin too....But it's not until June '2014!!!:mad::mad::mad:

If anyone of you sailing before me would let me know your thoughts once you have sailed that would be much appreciated!

I have the same concerns about this cabin as prior posters and just want to make sure it a thumbs up on this cabin....

Talk soon!

:D

• 1 year later...
I just booked the exact same room - 12729. It was the only B1 all the way aft that had a pullman bed in addition to the sofa. My two boys will not do well in the same double sofa bed, so that was our cabin! We are not sailing until June 2013.. way too long!! There are photos online from many other cabins all the way aft, the view should be almost identical.

We are thinking of booking this room. How was it? how was the view of the aqua theatre? Pro's , cons of the room?

Any help is awesome...thanks

We are thinking of booking this room. How was it? how was the view of the aqua theatre? Pro's , cons of the room?

Any help is awesome...thanks

As of now we have not sailed as of yet....26 long days to go!;) I have read alot of reviews on this room and most have been very positive.

We have 12729 & 12727 rsvp for June 15th sailing. The most down fall to these rooms that I gather is the long walk to and from the room. I have heard that these rooms has had no issues of cooling during the night hours as long as you secure the balcony doors correctly. The Aqua Theater views are amazing as far as I can tell and you have an awsome view of the rear wake of the ship. (Best of both worlds!) Step out your cabin door take a hard right turn and you have the "Secret Balcony" right there which I know we will be using as a meeting/waiting spot while everyone is preping and gathering up stuff to go to other spots on the ship. I think the height of the 12 floor will help with some of the sounds carrying from the boardwalk but I don't see it as a big issue to us being we could sleep through anything. Ha! I hope this helps and if you have any additional questions feel free...Also if anyone else can add to these cabins feel free!

We were in this stateroom (12729) on our April 2014 Allure cruise. We were 2 adults and 1 young child. The room steward let us decide whether to use the sofabed or the pullman. My DS wanted to sleep in the pullman even though I was concerned about him falling down. You have to over 6 years old to sleep in the pullman but it has safety railings. It gives you more space if the sofa is not pulled out. The location was great - great views of the Aquatheatre shows. Even though it was the very last cabin aft, I thought the walk to and from was fine. We use the stairs anyways when we can. You have easy access to the Deck 12 secret balcony as well as watch the zipliners above. If your balcony door is closed, you shouldn't hear any noise from the Boardwalk. I had no concerns about the people opposite seeing in to our room. You don't see many people out there unless a show is on anyways. We enjoyed it as you also get a view of the water as well as everything happening in the Boardwalk. However, we found the cabin smaller than others we have been on. There are lots of hangers in the closet. I loved the shower enclosure. The safe is quite small compared to other ships and we had to do some juggling to get our electronics in. The bed is near the closet and the sofa is near the balcony door. Enjoy!

We have this room on the Oasis in November. We also have two boys 8 years apart. One will sleep in the Pullman and the other in the sofa bed. We all know it will be a tight fit but we are not in the room much and we will just have to make it work. The excitement is building, we can't wait. First cruise for our youngest.

• 1 month later...

So for the recent cruisers..how was 12729? I assume the pullman is located over the sofabed? We would have 4 in this room..not sure if we want to get 2 promende rooms or maybe this one?? Think we may like having 2 bathrooms since we will have 2 girls aged 12 & 14.

• 2 weeks later...
We are in this room for the October 5 sailing. I will leave a review with pictures when we get back.

Will be looking for your review of your cruise and the room. We sail 7 weeks after you in this cabin on the Oasis though.

Edited by Sky616

I had 9729 in Sept 2013.

I cannot comment on the room itself, because we were three in a room and DS wanted the pull out couch. We were pretty comfortable with three of us.

Views were amazing. DS was 10 at the time and sometimes was so pooped at the end of the day he just passed out, but we could sit on the balcony with a glass of wine and enjoy everything-shows and people watching. Waking up in port was another great experience from our balcony.

The walk takes forever (and trust me on this-triple check your bag when leaving the room to ensure you don't need to walk all the way back to your room when you realize you forgot sunscreen, water bottle, etc-ugh) But the view from the last room was amazing! Worth it!

I have booked a room with this configuration but I am not sailing for over a year away. I have two boys who will be 10 & 7 so I was thinking giving them their own bed would be great. Can't wait to hear how it is and also if you have pictures with the sofa pulled out and the pullman down I would love to see them