Resort day pass? Antigua, st croix,barbados

In St Croix, we took a shore excursion to Caramola beach resort...it was very nice. If it is not offered onboard, dont know if I would try it on my own, since it is so far away from the port. IMO, there is not much in St Croix.especially in walking distance from the pier. If I go to SC again, I will stay on the ship.

In Antigua, we took a taxi to Hawksbill beach..there is a resort there, but the beach is public..no fees unless you want to get water sports etc. It is very quiet there..the taxi driver agreed to return at a specific time to get us. We have visited there twice, and enjoyed it both times (again, we look for the quiet, uncrowded spots, probably not good for everyone)

We got a day pass to the Hilton in Barbados last time we were there. I believe it was $35 US each and that included lunch and a drink (or you could just have three drinks and no lunch). We had the use of both of their pools, the gorgeous beach area, and washrooms/changerooms at the hotel. Beach towels were included as well. Money well spent! We had a very relaxing day there.

Archived