Galveston Hotels January 2012

nlt46

Any good deals on hotels in Galveston for January that you have heard of? It will be the night of January 28 before we cruise on the Magic. Can you tell that I'm ready now since I'm trying to book my hotel already? Thanks

Nancy

Any good deals on hotels in Galveston for January that you have heard of? It will be the night of January 28 before we cruise on the Magic. Can you tell that I'm ready now since I'm trying to book my hotel already? Thanks

Nancy

Unless there is a major convention or other major event occuring that weekend, you should have no trouble getting a deal on your favorite room and hotel.

And

all I see at the moment is

Oak Ridge Boys at the 1894 Grand Opera House

Friday and Saturday nites ------January 27 and 28.....

which capacity is around 1100....

they will not make a run on hotel space

However prior to performance they will make a run on restuarants in vicinity. Ones most likely affected:

Rudy and Pacos

Saltwater Grill

Gumbos

Le Croys Cajun

Sky Bar

Olympia Greek

Willie G's

Fishermans Wharf

Pearls

Luigis

Original Mexican

Mosquitos

• 2 weeks later...

Well. SSB, I got a little worried about the 4,500 people coming and the Oak Ridge Boys; so, I booked a couple of rooms. I've never stayed in this place before, but the price is right and it is only for one night. It was number 19 on trip advisor; so, it can't be too bad. Thanks for your help ssb.

Nancy

Well. SSB, I got a little worried about the 4,500 people coming and the Oak Ridge Boys; so, I booked a couple of rooms. I've never stayed in this place before, but the price is right and it is only for one night. It was number 19 on trip advisor; so, it can't be too bad. Thanks for your help ssb.

Nancy

Hope you enjoy Galveston! We live in Galveston if you have more questions.

Nancy

I've been looking at B&Bs in Galveston this time. I'll let you know what I find.

Archived