AI Beach passes in Nassau?

mspride11

I want to know if there are any AI beach passes in Nassau? From what Ive seen thus far, Nassau does not have a "true" AI beach pass. Im comparing it to the AI beach passes that are offered in Cozumel. Can anyone help...this is probably the only excursion that my family and I want to do. Thanks:)

New to Cruise/1st Cruise Sept 2011

#CantWait

I want to know if there are any AI beach passes in Nassau? From what Ive seen thus far, Nassau does not have a "true" AI beach pass. Im comparing it to the AI beach passes that are offered in Cozumel. Can anyone help...this is probably the only excursion that my family and I want to do. Thanks:)

New to Cruise/1st Cruise Sept 2011

#CantWait

There are 4 AI's in the Nassau area.

Breezes and Sandals are adults only, so they are out of the question for you. RUI is on paradise island, runs about $110 pp.

The last is Paradise Island harbour resort. it's only $50, but quite frankly, unless you just want to sit and get drunk, this is not the place for a family day at the beach.. It's pretty much a dump.

Check into RUI.. or on of the many non-AI day passes available.

It's not "adults only" but it is for 14 and older so depends on the ages of the children whether they could go there or not...

During winter/ spring break, the age is 18.

There are not many kids (actually, it's rare) on this property..

it's very drink centric.

@ Scubagirl...I"m surprised you didn't recommend British Colonial Hilton. Perfect for family, about $50 pp...quite reasonable

Although Hilton has a voucher for lunch, it's far from being an Alll inclusive. and I wouldn't consider it a resort. It's quiet, no activities etc.

Personally, I love it.. but it's not for everyone.

Archived