Final Payment question

spcopps

I just want to make sure my cruise doesn't get cancelled. When I booked the cruise my PVP asked if I wanted him to put the initial card down to use as final payment so I didn't have to worry about missing final payment. I told you to absolutely do this but now I have read where people are complaining their cruise got cancelled instead of them automatically charging their card. I just want to make sure my PVP was correct and they will indeed charge my card. Anyone done this in the past?

I just want to make sure my cruise doesn't get cancelled. When I booked the cruise my PVP asked if I wanted him to put the initial card down to use as final payment so I didn't have to worry about missing final payment. I told you to absolutely do this but now I have read where people are complaining their cruise got cancelled instead of them automatically charging their card. I just want to make sure my PVP was correct and they will indeed charge my card. Anyone done this in the past?

It sounds like your PVP is on the ball. I've had mine do exactly the same thing and notify me of the remainder of the payment being charged to my card.

HOWEVER... I'd be a bit cautious and give him/her a shout on final payment day or a day or two early to make sure that was the intent...

:)

It should say it if you log into your booking, I opted to not have it and it was set up for it by mistake. If you can't find it I would suggest calling your PVP to double check.

It should say it if you log into your booking, I opted to not have it and it was set up for it by mistake. If you can't find it I would suggest calling your PVP to double check.

Where would I find this after logging into my booking? I have never noticed it stating it one way or the other :confused:

I personally dont like someone putting a charge on my card automatically, but thats my issue :)

I just have a countdown clock on my smartphone to let me know a week before final payment is due and again a day before its due. Also have those dates in my google calendar. Works great for me YMMV

Where would I find this after logging into my booking? I have never noticed it stating it one way or the other :confused:

Me either. I just went to look. Mine is due today we are on auto pay and it hasn't gone thru yet. I sent an email to my PVP. I don't want to chance it not going thru.

Go to Manage my cruise and then click on To Do List. This will bring up Itenerary, My Activities, My Guests and also Billing, Click on Billing and it will give you your balance. By the way I set up my final payment the same way but called a few days ahead of time and just paid it off.

Go to Manage my cruise and then click on To Do List. This will bring up Itenerary, My Activities, My Guests and also Billing, Click on Billing and it will give you your balance. By the way I set up my final payment the same way but called a few days ahead of time and just paid it off.

I see where it says payment applied then balance due by but don't see where it states if credit card on file?

My PVP is great, he calls me a few days before my balance is due to remind me that the final payment is being charged to my credit card. No worries. It's great!!

Is the area code from a PVP always 305? I used my cell number and don't answer if I don't know the number...

I elected to use auto-pay for the final payment on my Nov. cruise and the 1st line in the remarks section at the bottom of the e-mail states that the final payment will be made automatically on 8-22nd. Check your e-mail from your booking and it should indicate the auto-pay date.

Archived