Website for itinerary days/times?

SmileEh

perhaps I'm tired and haven't had enuf coffee yet.. but I can't seem to figure out where to go on the carnival website to see the itineraries.. I can see the dates they leave, where they go, how much it will cost me.. but where is the itinerary of what day your at port and for how long.. I've tried pushing every button but no itinerary days/times? :confused:

perhaps I'm tired and haven't had enuf coffee yet.. but I can't seem to figure out where to go on the carnival website to see the itineraries.. I can see the dates they leave, where they go, how much it will cost me.. but where is the itinerary of what day your at port and for how long.. I've tried pushing every button but no itinerary days/times? :confused:

If you choose book now for any of the cruises it redirects you to the page with the different categories and then scroll down for the dates and times in port. You would have to back out of it to look at a different cruise or just open the cruise in a different tab. If you open a couple of cruises in new tabs you can comparison shop.

CARYNH - I tried doing as you suggested as that's how I always saw it in the past.. I hit the "Book Now" button and then it brings me to a screen to select my cabin.. nothing to be seen when I scroll down.. this is strange and frustrating

since no reply I will call Carnival and ask

Sorry, I hope you were able to get in touch with Carnival. It sounds like you may have to clear your cache. Do you have a different browser you can try? Which browser are you using? I use Firefox and Chrome and have no difficulties viewing it.

just got off the phone with Carnival and the guy said that they changed up the website to see if it suits people better.. he said that no matter what browser you use you will not be able to view the day to day itinerary.. I told him that it makes no sense at all as we need to see the day to day to make a choice of what fits us best.. he said they might change it back if they get a lot of complaints.. so I was told to select all the cruises I'm interested in and to call back Carnival in which they will have to take the time to tell me the day to day itinerary of each cruise I'm interested in.. wow that seems retarded to me!

CARYNH - I tried doing as you suggested as that's how I always saw it in the past.. I hit the "Book Now" button and then it brings me to a screen to select my cabin.. nothing to be seen when I scroll down.. this is strange and frustrating

its there!!! below where you select your cabin...KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.;)

just got off the phone with Carnival and the guy said that they changed up the website to see if it suits people better.. he said that no matter what browser you use you will not be able to view the day to day itinerary.. I told him that it makes no sense at all as we need to see the day to day to make a choice of what fits us best.. he said they might change it back if they get a lot of complaints.. so I was told to select all the cruises I'm interested in and to call back Carnival in which they will have to take the time to tell me the day to day itinerary of each cruise I'm interested in.. wow that seems retarded to me!

I don't know what to say! I see the day to day itineraries with embarkation and debarkation dates/times. Click book now, and it brings up the screen to book a room. Don't book one, scroll all the way down and it's there. At least with the last 5 caribbean cruises I just checked! I'm using Mozilla as well. Perhaps clear your cache like the previous responder suggested.

Archived