Need help with diff. on Miracle balconys

Yes, all of the premium balconies on the Miracle are as deep as the extended balconies. As far as I can tell though, "Premium Balcony" is just a name given to a few of the extra long extended balconies and the 9A and 9B cabins that are almost like a mini-suite. In terms of actual categories, 6234 is an 8J which includes many regular extended balconies on the same deck and forward on deck 5. This means if you are bumped, you will not necessarily be moved to another "Premium" cabin.

I hope that wasn't too confusing, maybe looking a color-coded deck plan would help explain the categories better.

Those are known around here as "bowling alley balconies" because they're 3 times longer than regular balconies (and 2 feet deeper...like the extended balconies are). I would be afraid to take one of the handicapped ones for fear of getting bumped if they need the handicapped cabin...are you sailing soon? We've had 7258 which is next door and up a floor, and 8232 above it on Miracle and Legend.

We LOVE that balcony, especially because it has lounge chairs on it. You can take the chance (especially if you're close to sail date) or stay put where you are. We also loved the location...close to the aft elevator...straight up to aft Lido and the buffet, and straight down to the dining room. Here is a photo of the non-handicapped next door...good luck with your decision!:)

P1000096.jpg

We were lucky enough to have this balcony on deck 6, when it was just a regular categoy 8C cabin. My mom had the HC cabin next door (and she needs it). We had the divider opened between the two balconies (easier to get to her, rather than running through the halls) and had a HUGE balcony.

I hadn't looked at booking a Spirit class ship for awhile, so wasn't aware that Carnival had upgraded these balconies to a higher level. Oh well, I guess all good things come to an end. The "secret" was good while it lasted.

6234 is a handicapped cabin- the ones you see on the deck plan are handicapped cabins.

If you do not need-- you stand a good chance of being moved.

in this cabin there is no sofa= things sit lower to accommodate a wheelchair.

The bathroom is huge - to accommodate the chair

cruiselines rooms do have pictures-- if not of the miracle-- one of the sister ships

Archived