Early Saver Price and Changing kids from one Cabin to Another

dstables

We are booked on the Miracle for this Christmas. We are a party of 12 family members that has booked early saver. I am wondering if we can change 2 of the kids in our booking from one cabin to another? I know we were told that name changes on the bookings were subject to a $50.00 charge with early saver but we are only moving someone from one room to another not removing this person from the cruise with a new person. We would prefer that the kids have the right room card to open their room and for their pop charges during the day. I have read on CC that with Princess you just need to go to the Pursers desk at the start of the cruise and get the room cards correct for the kids. Can you do this as well with Carnival if they want to charge $50.00 per kid to change cabins to change the booking?:confused:

I think you misunderstood .. with early saver there are no name changes. The $50 pp is for any other rate, not ES.

You can change once onboard.Get extra keys at the purser's desk. They dont care where you sleep and S&S cards attached to credit card, not to the cabin

dstables-

I had this exact situation happen in June on our Paradise cruise. We were also booked Early Saver. We were a party of 15- 4 adults and 11 teenagers. Two of the teens needed to switch cabins. As soon as we got on board I took the 2 teens to guest services and asked to switch their rooms. Their sign and sail cards were taken- adjusted and given back. Absolutely no problem.

Do not worry- just go directly to guest services and ask that the 2 be switched.

-JC in CA

I booked early saver for June 2012. If I cancel before final payment, what will be my penalty fee? When I booked, I had NO IDEA there would be a cancelation fee :mad: I also booked a cabin for one. What if I add another person?

I booked early saver for June 2012. If I cancel before final payment, what will be my penalty fee? When I booked, I had NO IDEA there would be a cancelation fee :mad: I also booked a cabin for one. What if I add another person?

the deposit is nonrefundable. If you cancel, there is a $50 per person fee, plus they keep the rest of your deposit as a future credit you have 2 years to use.

If you book another person, should only be the cost of taxes and fees extra, not much. the fare doesnt change for 1 or 2 people.

the deposit is nonrefundable. If you cancel, there is a $50 per person fee, plus they keep the rest of your deposit as a future credit you have 2 years to use.

If you book another person, should only be the cost of taxes and fees extra, not much. the fare doesnt change for 1 or 2 people.

Thank you. I guess I will wait to add DH until just before final payment. That way, If I have to cancel, I will only lose $50. That makes me feel better that I can use the $300 deposit towards another cruise. Hopefully, I will not have to cancel. This will make my 10th Carnival cruise :)

Archived