When does RC post future sailings?

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm trying to look into 2013-2014 transatlantic or repositioning cruises but I don't see them posted yet. I want to start making payments. When does RC post their new cruises? Is it the same time every year?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for that link! That was very helpful and it'll give me an idea on when to start watching for the new deployment schedule. ;)

I am sooo addicted to cruising. I want to start planning it so that I can start cruising every year :D It's so bad that I'm on CC every day looking for ideas, where to go next and to learn how to cruise every year! Thank goodness for CC so I can get my cruise fix until next December.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm trying to look into 2013-2014 transatlantic or repositioning cruises but I don't see them posted yet. I want to start making payments. When does RC post their new cruises? Is it the same time every year?

Thanks in advance!

Hope you're not looking for a 2014 Trans-Atlantic... 2013 Trans-Atlantics won't be released until next year, which means 2014 Trans-Atlantics won't be released until between March and May 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for that link! That was very helpful and it'll give me an idea on when to start watching for the new deployment schedule. ;)

I am sooo addicted to cruising. I want to start planning it so that I can start cruising every year :D It's so bad that I'm on CC every day looking for ideas, where to go next and to learn how to cruise every year! Thank goodness for CC so I can get my cruise fix until next December.

OMG !! ...me too !!! You mean there's another person as addicted a I am ? I live on this site and can't get enough cruising !

Archived