Honolulu Airport Shuttle?

albertamom

Contact Mark at Hawaii23.com. He will transport all 4 of you in a van with all your luggage for under $30. He picked us up at the airport and took us to the pier (4 of us) for about $24 then picked us up from our hotel in Waikiki and took us to the airport for $29. We were the only ones in his van and it was all pre-arranged with him in advance.

www.hawaii23.com

We used Mark for everything too! And when he overbooked himself he had friends to help him. The one thing he couldn't do as the OP noted was pick us up from the pier and go back to Waikiki or to the airport. HOWEVER--we got a taxi at the pier to the hotel in Waikiki for like $11!!!! Crazy! There were 4 of us and 8 pieces of luggage and then some. But I do highly recommend Hawaii23 also.

We used Mark for everything too! And when he overbooked himself he had friends to help him. The one thing he couldn't do as the OP noted was pick us up from the pier and go back to Waikiki or to the airport. HOWEVER--we got a taxi at the pier to the hotel in Waikiki for like $11!!!! Crazy! There were 4 of us and 8 pieces of luggage and then some. But I do highly recommend Hawaii23 also.

He dropped us off at the pier, I didn't know he could not pick you up at the pier. We had a rental car shuttle at debarkation so I never inquired. Strange that he could get thru the gate to pickup and lots of shuttles, taxi's, vans etc were picking people up. Maybe cuz he can't wait there.

He dropped us off at the pier, I didn't know he could not pick you up at the pier. We had a rental car shuttle at debarkation so I never inquired. Strange that he could get thru the gate to pickup and lots of shuttles, taxi's, vans etc were picking people up. Maybe cuz he can't wait there.

He drove us there too, but when I tried to have him pick us up he told me he wasn't allowed to--he didn't have the right permits or something, but told us there would be taxi's lined up (which there were) and that they'd help us just fine.

I agree with the Op, have as much arranged as you can before you arrive so that you can just enjoy your vacation. We have recently used Xpress Limo Shuttle and were very happy. We first found them in This Week Oahu. I always like transportation that does not charge for luggage. The number for Xpress Limo is 808-551-5578. Cherie

He drove us there too, but when I tried to have him pick us up he told me he wasn't allowed to--he didn't have the right permits or something, but told us there would be taxi's lined up (which there were) and that they'd help us just fine.

This is why I asked where he picked up at the airport. I thought I had read he didn't have a permit to pickup inside the airport.

This is why I asked where he picked up at the airport. I thought I had read he didn't have a permit to pickup inside the airport.

Very interesting. He did pick us up at the airport--we walked out to where all the car rental shuttles were picking people up--it was reallly no big deal.

Archived