three people

iwhitley

We always traveled 3 to a cabin when our daughter was younger. It was "cozy" at times but we were on vacation and having fun:D The first cruise DH & I went on by ourselves ~ we were totally astonished at how roomy those cabins are when there are only 2 people;)

Always cruise with my best friend and another friend of ours (1 girl/2 guys). No problems with 3 of us in one room. If you open the bathroom door and one of the closet doors it makes a small "dressing room". Giving you more room to shower and get dressed without having to take everything into the bathroom. The guys will take quick showers and get ready on the other side of the barrier while I take my turn. And I agree 100% with keeping the room spotless at all times!

We travel with our one daughter who is now 18.....we share a room all the time.....but we ALWAYS have a balcony.......and we do the closet door and bathroom door trick all the time......you're right.....it's like a private little dressing room for our daughter.

I have only cruised with 3 non related females in the room, balcony and ocean view. We are not high maintenance and did not have a problem getting ready for dinner. One year we did cruise with connecting rooms with some friends. That was nice. Felt like two rooms for the price of one! We are all pretty neat people too so I think that helps. It can get out of hand if you don't put stuff away. This year is the first year I am traveling with one friend in a balcony. It's an l shaped cabin aft with an extended balcony. Looking forward to something different!

Kim

Archived