pizza on ncl

hearts12

Frankly the pizza on NCL is one of the few "weakest links" we experienced. We really hated it, even the pizza served in the specialty Italian restaurant was awful. And we're really not pizza snobs...but both of us felt like we've had better frozen pizza! :eek:

I agree, if there is one food item that NCL is lacking is their pizza. For me it's not worth eating the calories and your just better off spreading sauce on the cardboard at least your getting fiber.

Having said that we did a Carnival cruise in Jan. and they have a separate pizza station (at least on the Freedom) it was one of the best!

Now that pizza is 24/7 for 5.00. Is it not free anywhere .:confused:

The $5 is a delivery charge to anywhere on the ship. The buffet has a lot of free pizza because you go & pick it up.

You can fill a plate with pizza and take it where you like.

Frankly the pizza on NCL is one of the few "weakest links" we experienced. We really hated it, even the pizza served in the specialty Italian restaurant was awful. And we're really not pizza snobs...but both of us felt like we've had better frozen pizza! :eek:

On the Jewel we loved Mamas Italian and I became addicted to their Roasted Chicken Pizza. The crust was thin & crispy and delicious. It reminded me of Grimaldi's pizza in Brooklyn.

Since our opinions are completely opposite, it's always best for people to try it just once and form their own opinions.

Archived