Spirit cabin 4231, what is the space next to the cabin?

herewego

I am looking at booking cabin 4231 on the Spirit. It has an empty space next to it and was wondering what that is?

The reason I like the room is it would only have one cabin right next to it as opposed to one on each side - that is if that is just an empty space. My hope is to get a lower chance of smokers as next door neighbors.

Has anyone stayed in cabin 4231 or 4224 and can tell me what that empty space is?

THANKS

I am looking at booking cabin 4231 on the Spirit. It has an empty space next to it and was wondering what that is?

The reason I like the room is it would only have one cabin right next to it as opposed to one on each side - that is if that is just an empty space. My hope is to get a lower chance of smokers as next door neighbors.

Has anyone stayed in cabin 4231 or 4224 and can tell me what that empty space is?

THANKS

No clue but I looked at deck plans and it seems to be there from top to bottom.

I have always thought grey meant crew areas /storage or whatnot.

As for smokers if your cruise is after Dec 1st there is no longer smoking in staterooms.

Do NOT book one of those cabins.

They used to be Cat 11 suites, the space next to them is actually the door way to a set of stairs that runs down to an open deck.

The stairs pass by the bedroom window, it also means that the balcony is a lot smaller than normal, even smaller than a regular cabin's balcony.

Archived