Transfer Questions

katz

If I make my own air arrangements, but want to use the 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay offered by Oceania, can I arrange for a transfer to the hotel from airport and then to the ship with them? What if I want to arrive a day earlier and stay in the same hotel, can I still arrange for the airport transfer?

You'd be far better off if you take a taxi to the hotel. Oceania's transfer to their hotel is usually quite expensive and you might have to wait for other passengers.

I believe, if you book the hotel with them, that the transfer to the port is built into the price of the stay at the hotel. I would check with O's office. I know that it is for us on our stay in Athens for the MV of Riviera.

Enjoy your cruise!

We just booked with Oceania for the first time. We have the free precruise hotel stay in London. Transfers from the airport to hotel are not included since we are booking our own flights. However, transfers from the hotel to the ship are included.

don't even think about doing the Oceania transfers. They cost a fortune - same as any cruise line transfers. Get the tube and there may be a stop very near your hotel otherwise get the tube to the nearest train station where there is always a taxi rank where you can pick one up to your hotel. Taxi from airport into central London would be expensive and no doubt take longer.

Archived