Favorite Princess Cruise photo...

RickEk

One of my favourites, - Tahiti taken when on the Farewell Royal Princess Cruise in April this year.

Jennie

Gorgeous! :)

Tahiti is number one on my list of places I most want to visit. I have been dreaming about it for years, but so far haven't been able to make it a reality. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get there in 2013 or 2014.

All of the picutres here are stunning...mnbruce, I love the beer bottle one! Very clever, you should sell it to them, I could easily see it being a print ad!

Karen, the Santorini picture looks like it came right out of a Princess brochure... beautiful.

Everyone please keep the pictures coming! I am enjoying this thread so much.

..mnbruce, I love the beer bottle one! Very clever, you should sell it to them, I could easily see it being a print ad!

Thanks much cibaygirls! Sometimes I play around trying to show local beers or local goods in a interesting scene. Sometimes it works, other times not so much.

Bruce. I've looked at your pictures on your link before. Just looked again. I really love them.

Thank you very much chloedmom, it's appreciated!

We are leaving in 9 days for a New England/Canada cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess, our second time on the ship. I am hoping to get some decent photos to add.

The photos on this thread have been really fun to view, all interesting and high quality.

Grand Princess Caribbean Collection in March 2010. St. John Trunk Bay. Shot this from inside the jeep on our way back from a snorkeling tour.

Cheers, Denise

124271775.jpg

Been there but never took a photo as neat as this one. Thanks for posting, Denise.

Archived