Anyone have pictures of suite on Carnival - sleeping 4?

ama223

I just booked a cruise on the Carnival Legend for myself, DH and our 2 boys - they will be 3.5 and turning 6 when the cruise happens in Aug 2012.

I booked a suite, but wondered if anyone had pictures of the sleeping arrangements for a family of 4 in that room? I've never sailed in a suite on Carnival, and never sailed with the kids before so I can't picture where we'll all be?

The boys will NOT be able to share a bed/sofabed, so maybe I'll need to bring the toddler aero-bed for DS (3.5)??

Go to cruiselineroomdotcom and they should have some photos of the Legend. You could also look at boats in the same class and they should have the same layout. We had a grand suite on Sensation( a different class) At first we were going to split the king up into twins and my husband and I were going to sleep on the queen pullout. Instead our room attendant suggested the kids sleep the wider way since they are little thus making a short persons king bed! My son(8) and daughter(5) slept in the same bed and we just put pillows between them(a cooty barrier!) I thought about bringing a aero bed also but they can bring a small trundle if needed.

Archived