Reservations at Speciality Restuarants

DKJ

Can you go ahead and make reservations for other days and not just same day ???

On the Sea and POA you can make them up to one day in advance only. From what I was told, "no exceptions".

On the 3/13/05 Star sailing, they took reservations for the entire week on embarkation day. I booked Le Bistro, Cagney's, Teppanyaki and Soho all in a matter of minutes at a reservation desk that they had set up in the Grand Atrium. I don't know when they changed their policy (on the Star) but I was very happy to be able to make all my reservations at once.

Last September on the Spirit we went to LeBristo and inquired about reservations while were touring on embarkation. They had all the themes for each day and knew when Lobster, Prime Rib, Filet Migon etc were being served. We don't care for Italian/Caribbean nights so that's when we put in our reservations. We had a $100 credit for the 5/8 Star and we plan on eating in LeBristo (love that chocolate fondue) and Cagneys. Cagney's is new since we sailed in the Star a few years ago.

Archived