Maho Beach Plane Schedule

soulsistah007

Obviously the plane schedule changes by season and also by day of week.

Joyce Prince, an island tour guide mentioned here regularly, has a real-time flight arrivals page on her website.

I would suggest that as it gets close to your cruise you check that page for arrivals on the same day of the week that you would be there to see what is really happening. The busiest time would probably be indicated as the 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM dropdown choice.

gary

My fiancee and I are on the Dec 10th sailing of the Celebrity Eclipse. I am in the aviation industry, and I cannot wait to go to Maho Beach. This is without a doubt the best plane spotting place in the world. Plus, there is the beach..Great beach..

My fiancee and I are on the Dec 10th sailing of the Celebrity Eclipse. I am in the aviation industry, and I cannot wait to go to Maho Beach. This is without a doubt the best plane spotting place in the world. Plus, there is the beach..Great beach..

I just figured people in the industry looked at those of us who love this place as crazies. I have wondered how the pilots flying into there like seeing the nuts at the end of the runway :o

I agree that Maho is a great place for plane spotting but calling it a great beach is really stretching it. I don't think the beach would crack the top 10 on the island if it were not for the planes IMHO.

Still a great beach compared to the states

• warm blue water
  • Food
  • Drink
  • Planes
  • FUN
  • very exciting

All that's missing is powder white sand and palm trees and it would be a great beach on St. Maarten as well. :)

I love Maho for the planes and the atmosphere but without those two things it would just be another beach, and with those two things it is a great place to visit.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, still a great beach compared to the states :)

Maho beach was one of our highlights! We loved watching the planes fly in and take off. We did not know the schedule when we arrived there but after doing research I found that the big planes usually land and take off around noon, and they were right. They started flying in around 11:30-11:45.. It was one right after the other. Really cool, I suggest not missing it!

Archived