Spacebags

kbmeow

I know they have tool ones for packing but they work ok. I really like the vacuum ones. If I pack using them do you think it would be a problem on the last day to ask the room steward if I could use the vac to use them, when he or she is working n my room?

I know they have tool ones for packing but they work ok. I really like the vacuum ones. If I pack using them do you think it would be a problem on the last day to ask the room steward if I could use the vac to use them, when he or she is working n my room?

I have usually relied on the rolled squish out the air type (some brand are better than others.) But have read on the boards the steward has had this request and never a problem. Keep in mind the luggage goes out in hall late night prior to disembarkin (unless you are doing self-assist) and may need to pack vaccum bags shortly before dinner as room stewrd usually on duty until 10pm. Also keep in mind the disembarking morning is up early by 7-8am and stewards are runnig trying to get rooms turned and any luggage moved. I would kindly ask night or afternoon prior.

I have usually relied on the rolled squish out the air type (some brand are better than others.) But have read on the boards the steward has had this request and never a problem. Keep in mind the luggage goes out in hall late night prior to disembarkin (unless you are doing self-assist) and may need to pack vaccum bags shortly before dinner as room stewrd usually on duty until 10pm. Also keep in mind the disembarking morning is up early by 7-8am and stewards are runnig trying to get rooms turned and any luggage moved. I would kindly ask night or afternoon prior.

I was going to do most of the packing on the last sea day. And I think we are doing self assist to get off earlier. I did not love the roll ones. I have used them before. Just get more into the vacuum ones

I think I would feel awkward asking them to do this. I think they'd be very busy on the last day. JMO.

When we were on the Dream in May and the Victory last year, the room stewards let us use their vacs. We waited until were had packed all of the bags and took just a few minutes to vacuum the air out of the bags. I think you'll be fine asking the steward.

Archived