Jumped Ship

discjoker

I was booked on my first Carnival cruise for the November 13th Glory Western Caribbean. I had been looking at the November 12th Western on the Dream and noticed yesterday the price had fallen a bit so I switched. I did it mainly because of Waterworks (our 3.5 year old daughter loves splash parks) and something intrigues me about the largeness of the ship.

Can anyone who has cruised on both ships weigh in on whether this was a wise decision?

Thanks.

The Dream is very much like the Glory in most aspects of it's layout, but I think you have made a great decision.

The Lanai's and the whole interior/exterior Promenade are fabulous entertainment venue's. All the water activity area's are IMHO a notch above the Glory. Camp Carnival is down on deck 4 and is greatly expanded while being out of the busy flow of adult activity areas.

Have a great cruise.

I've sailed on the Glory and I'll be with you on the Dream on the 11/12 sailing! Welcome! If you haven't already - go check out the roll call...it's kind of dead and we could use a little livening up over there!

I will do that...must let the 11/13 Glory roll call know I have jumped ship as well.

I assume from your name that you are from Vermont? I am as well...now living in Boston.

Archived