Does anyone know what this means???

ckrobyn

What a wonderfully entertaining thread this has been!!!!!!!! Let's see how long we can speculate until we really find out what the gold G means!!!!

Hi Glenn - it's been a long time since I've seen a post by you!!!!!!!!

Thanks Robyn for starting this insanity!!!!!!!!:):D:)

...Hi Glenn - it's been a long time since I've seen a post by you!!!!!!!!

Thanks Robyn for starting this insanity!!!!!!!!

True! :D

I mostly hang out in Floataway section, but since were booked on two new-to-us ships - Freedom, and Enchantment,

I've been popping over here to get info on them. ;)

(plus have a bit of fun too) :p

[edit] PS - I miss the old gang & the lounge.

Of course, thats how we do it.

And we don't just leave the goat in the cabin either - we take them on excursions. ;)

Here we are on the way to the beach, with the goats carrying the towels, umbrella, chairs, beer and other gear:

Pack-Goat.bmp

The cruise line will give you a special sign to put on your cabin door,

just as a courtesy for your stateroom attendant:

8092f.jpg

Glenn, does your Cabin Steward make a bed for your Goat? Mine does:p

d5fc8749-83fd-4d52-92fc-bed44535e84f.jpg

This picture was taken after he drank up all of the booze, but our Cabin Steward makes his bed to look like a playground, real nice of him:D

My set sail pass still only has the dreaded "G" and JS on it......where did my DP go?????? :eek::eek: If this is a computer glitch, someone needs to fix it!!!!!

End of rant, but not end of thread! LOL :p

I think Merion Mom is behind this....Carol knew losing the DP would be worse than gaining a G! She just wanted to wreak havoc before she sailed away:D

I think Merion Mom is behind this....Carol knew losing the DP would be worse than gaining a G! She just wanted to wreak havoc before she sailed away:D

WOW! Carol (Merion Mom) has a Goat too:cool:

Maybe she can post a picture of her Goat:eek:

Susan I think you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::eek:

Glenn, does your Cabin Steward make a bed for your Goat? Mine does...

Playgrounds are fine for at home, but+t on a ship goats prefer the drop-down bunks - makes 'em feel right at home. ;)

I checked both my set sail passes for Oasis and Allure. I feel left out, I don't have the famous "G" listed on mine. ..

Then its time for....

disney-g-force-3d-011.jpg

May the Goat be with you!

True! :D

I mostly hang out in Floataway section, but since were booked on two new-to-us ships - Freedom, and Enchantment,

I've been popping over here to get info on them. ;)

(plus have a bit of fun too) :p

[edit] PS - I miss the old gang & the lounge.

When are you going on Freedom? We are sailing on her on Oct. 16th - are u on that one??!! (Fingers crossed!!):confused:

I too miss the gang in the lounge. I did get to meet Bill and Rosie - sailed with them not even knowing at first that they were on the same ship!!:eek:

Carlann

Just checked our passes and we now have a "G" - wasn't there two weeks ago. We're both emerald and going to be in a Grand Suite on Explorer (deck ten, starboard, midship) but it's clear that has nothing to do with it (I think). Can't wait to ask when we check in and get the "official" story of "uhhhhhhhhh, dunno".

Love the thread and the mystery!

Funny to find this thread today.

I'm sailing in a JS next month on Allure. One of the people we're sailing with ask me this same question today, cuz they have a G too. So I check mine, and there it is. I have a G too. Had the DP and the G and the JS.

I called and they said it's the color of my card. I'm in a JS and I know they are usually silver in color?? Full suites are gold color. He said since I'm D+ that my JS card will be gold??? When did they start this?

When are you going on Freedom? We are sailing on her on Oct. 16th - are u on that one??!! (Fingers crossed!!)

I too miss the gang in the lounge. I did get to meet Bill and Rosie - sailed with them not even knowing at first that they were on the same ship!!

Carlann

Oh bummer! :(

We are on the Freedom a month earlier - September 16th, and September 23rd, 2012. Our first Back-to-back.

I'd love to sail with Bill & Rosie. What a hoot it would be.

And Gina too. She was on the Serenade shortly after we were on it.

Missed them by THIS much. :cool:

we have the G virus...

:eek:

Oh no! - now its a virus???!!!

Playgrounds are fine for at home, but+t on a ship goats prefer the drop-down bunks - makes 'em feel right at home. ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrEB8DqiaSWN0XmhEShTjFheLMhnxJFO8mwnTFGaeHYBykX835oimiktQD

Okay Glenn, I will ask the next time for a bunk bed and see if he likes it better, but I don't think so:eek:

Oh bummer! :(

We are on the Freedom a month earlier - September 16th, and September 23rd, 2012. Our first Back-to-back.

Oh no! - now its a virus???!!!

A bigger bummer we are on the Freedom April 14th 2013:D

So sorry your Goat has a Virus:(

I couldn't stand it and since my final payment was in a week I went ahead and paid it. Yep D G JS for me too. So even though I've cruised a bit I'm new to this so....do I bring my own goat or will it be waiting in my cabin? If the goat eats my beach towel do I still have to pay the $20? Can I use the goat to save my lounge chair? Thanks in advance. :D

I admit it! I have just gotten sucked into this thread. After reading, yes that's read all 11 some odd pages. The goat idea was very intriguing (different levels: pygmy,billy, mountain?).

I have to put in my .02, perhaps it's referring to a credit card guarantee? For onboard acct's, rather than cash, etc...?

Maybe not...LOL!:D

-Lisa

Archived