Snorkeling in Freeport

RosiePosie1013

I'm trying to get in touch with Sand Dollar cruises in Freeport to book a snorkeling excursion when we are there next week, but have not been able to reach them. Then I saw they mentioned tours from Paradise Island, Nassau. Have they moved? We did a tour with them last year in Freeport and loved it. Any other suggestions for any independent snorkeling tours in Freeport or Nassau, since we'll be there too?

I'm trying to get in touch with Sand Dollar cruises in Freeport to book a snorkeling excursion when we are there next week, but have not been able to reach them. Then I saw they mentioned tours from Paradise Island, Nassau. Have they moved? We did a tour with them last year in Freeport and loved it. Any other suggestions for any independent snorkeling tours in Freeport or Nassau, since we'll be there too?

Check out the Bahamas board. There is a good tour by pat (and something. Can't remember). Great snorkeling in freeport

• 2 weeks later...

Archived