Breeze CC Group Cruise April 2013

Cinderose

April 27th or 20th, 2013 will be school vacation week here in NH.

They just haven't published which week yet. Wont until next March 2012.

However we've been looking at this route even so as well. If OP is keeping a list of interested people, put us down

panama + tiger

DH and I might be interested. I did this same itinerary in March....dh did not.

I am all about the ship on this one. However I loved the ports too.....Aruba is great.

Fancy meeting you here, Bobbie! We are possibly interested in this one too. Was hoping for the other itinerary though, since we just did this one.

Fancy meeting you here, Bobbie! We are possibly interested in this one too. Was hoping for the other itinerary though, since we just did this one.

We did the other one on the Freedom, the first time that I met Betty and Madelene.

So that is why I said it is about the ship for me..

Would be wonderful to sail with you and Robert again... You could meet Ed.:)

We did the other one on the Freedom, the first time that I met Betty and Madelene.

So that is why I said it is about the ship for me..

Would be wonderful to sail with you and Robert again... You could meet Ed.:)

Would love that so much. We are also considering going in March, 2013, doing the other 8 day itinerary. I want to go to Antigua. Never been there.....

Im still waiting to hear back from Laura on pricing. Will post as soon as I get some info...

looks like...

2 Yes – Cindee & friend / with

6 other couples (not listed)

2 Possibly - Thestaples Jon & Dominique

2 Possibly – Socref124 Mike & Laurie

2 Strong Maybe – darth frosty

2 Possibly - ruthie101

2 Possibly – sewgoddess

2 Possibly – StingRaysfan April & Larry

2 Interested – Cruisefrom NY Anna

2 Possibly – Elliott0821 Heather

2 Yes - saw1953 Sheila

2 Yes - riclop

2 Maybe – Binks240

2 Possibly – Alabama gal

2 Possibly – futureAG Mrs AG

2 Interested - panama & tiger

2 Possibly – 1tuckersmom Bobbie & Ed

2 Possibly – Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert

Im still waiting to hear back from Laura on pricing. Will post as soon as I get some info...

looks like...

2 Yes – Cindee & friend / with

6 other couples (not listed)

2 Possibly - Thestaples Jon & Dominique

2 Possibly – Socref124 Mike & Laurie

2 Strong Maybe – darth frosty

2 Possibly - ruthie101

2 Possibly – sewgoddess

2 Possibly – StingRaysfan April & Larry

2 Interested – Cruisefrom NY Anna

2 Possibly – Elliott0821 Heather

2 Yes - saw1953 Sheila

2 Yes - riclop

2 Maybe – Binks240

2 Possibly – Alabama gal

2 Possibly – futureAG Mrs AG

2 Interested - panama & tiger

2 Possibly – 1tuckersmom Bobbie & Ed

2 Possibly – Crazeecat5 Sheryl & Robert

Thanks for doing all the leg work on this, we appreciate it very much.:D

Can you use a FCC on agroup cruise? I thought I read you could not use them with a group cruise. We have one I would love to use.

I am cruising with a group CC in Feb. on the Magic.

Some in our group have FCC that they will be using...So the answer is yes you can.

We're looking into this cruise as well since April 27th is my birthday and we get to cruise back to our home island.

So, if you can get the reduced deposit and good rates for a balcony, count us in (3 persons).... Sounds like fun already!

Did they mention the possibility of reduced deposit? Because I'm on the verge of booking thru a TA who offers reduced deposit, but I'd much rather join the CC group!

Im thinking we can get the $25 - reduced deposits unless you go ES. But Im getting worried this special may go away if they dont respond soon...

• 4 weeks later...

I have emailed 3 times now - this is what I get...

Hello & Happy Cruising,

I will respond to your request for Group Cruise Information in the order received, as soon as possible.

In the meantime please take note: our Member Cruise Schedule for the following periods are totally booked. If your suggestion for a group cruise falls within any of these time frames, we cannot open a group for you. Please select another date and we will review your submission:

January 2011

February 2011 (First Week)

March 2011 (Last Week)

June 2011

February 2012 (Second week)

Note: Carnival is no longer offering reduced deposits for groups.

SPECIAL NOTE: RCI, Celebrity and NCL *are* offering reduced deposits for groups -- considering starting a Member Cruise on one of those cruise lines!

For information on existing Member Cruises <a href= "http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm ">Click here.<BR> Learn how to become a <a href=" http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupleader.cfm">Cruise Critic Group Leader</a> <BR> <BR> If you decide to see if other members have any interest in your suggested sailing date, please be sure to include the fact in your post that you are attempting to organize and OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC MEMBER CRUISE, or your post may be removed from the forums.<BR><BR>

Safe travels,

LauraS

Community Manager

Cruise Critic

They just are ignoring me - If anyone else wants to take the reins on this group cruise - I will share the Group leader responsibility with you. OR>>>I think I may just go through my own TA and set up my group as regular on this cruise...Never knew getting a response back would be this difficult.

I have emailed 3 times now - this is what I get...

Hello & Happy Cruising,

I will respond to your request for Group Cruise Information in the order received, as soon as possible.

In the meantime please take note: our Member Cruise Schedule for the following periods are totally booked. If your suggestion for a group cruise falls within any of these time frames, we cannot open a group for you. Please select another date and we will review your submission:

January 2011

February 2011 (First Week)

March 2011 (Last Week)

June 2011

February 2012 (Second week)

Note: Carnival is no longer offering reduced deposits for groups.

SPECIAL NOTE: RCI, Celebrity and NCL *are* offering reduced deposits for groups -- considering starting a Member Cruise on one of those cruise lines!

For information on existing Member Cruises <a href= "http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm ">Click here.<BR> Learn how to become a <a href=" http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupleader.cfm">Cruise Critic Group Leader</a> <BR> <BR> If you decide to see if other members have any interest in your suggested sailing date, please be sure to include the fact in your post that you are attempting to organize and OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC MEMBER CRUISE, or your post may be removed from the forums.<BR><BR>

Safe travels,

LauraS

Community Manager

Cruise Critic

They just are ignoring me - If anyone else wants to take the reins on this group cruise - I will share the Group leader responsibility with you. OR>>>I think I may just go through my own TA and set up my group as regular on this cruise...Never knew getting a response back would be this difficult.

We are definitely still interested, let's hang in there and see how it goes

We're hoping school vacation week in April 2013 will be the week of the 27th, as we have heard of this 8 day sailing. If you're keeping a list please put us down as interested. Sad part is, we wont really know until March of 2012 when they release the 2012-2013 school schedule up here. But if the deposit is only $25, that's a fair gamble.

Cinderose, when our group leader started working on the Magic CC group that I am booked with in Feb. 2012 I think it took him 8 weeks or longer to get pricing.:eek:

I can`t remember how long for sure, but a loooooong time.

We had all just about given up and had decided we were not going to ever hear back.

Hang in, don`t throw in the towel just yet and when you least expect it, maybe it will happen.:)

Good luck.

Cinderose, when our group leader started working on the Magic CC group that I am booked with in Feb. 2012 I think it took him 8 weeks or longer to get pricing.:eek:

I can`t remember how long for sure, but a loooooong time.

We had all just about given up and had decided we were not going to ever hear back.

Hang in, don`t throw in the towel just yet and when you least expect it, maybe it will happen.:)

Good luck.

Ok, Thanks - this is good to know. I thought maybe they just didnt like me :(

Ill still hang in there...

Archived