How close?

theneals4

About 2 city blocks if that. Tropicante is in the middle of the malecon. Nohoch Kay is nearer the southern end. From the port, Tropicante is 3rd bus stop if you take the bus from the port. ($3pp) Ask for Steve at Tropicante. He'll set you up. If you booked through Island Marketing, looks like they're spreading the excursions around to several places. I know Jaime at Nohoch Kay will limit the number of guests he accepts, as he is exclusively AI. Tropicante does accept people without reservations.

Crewsweeper: thanks for the info, i finally found map and saw there were a little ways from each other. I had reserved through Island Marketing to go the place Jamie owns. But for some reason my husband thought that was Steves place....But i did some research and he was wrong. So now we are gonna try to transfer our deposit over to another excursion or see if we can get it back. We wanted to go to Tropicante more than anything. And i have already talked to Steve and he has us reserved. We were thinking about doing the Jet Ski's at Jamies bar and still meeting him. And then heading over to tropicante's and hang out with steve and his crew. Im sure it will work out. But thanks for the head up ;)

Archived