Carnival Miracle 4-12-12

lisas414

Miracle is an excellent ship with a great staff! Easy to find your way around. By then, I imagine, the aft pool will be a Serenity area (adults only). Not sure what kind of info you are looking for, so feel free to ask if you have specific questions.

Oh, the Statue of Liberty will be on the Starboard (right) side as you sail away from port;)

We sailed her in May the last 2 years and will be on her next May...love it! Have a great time!:)

I was on the Miracle in May and have a link in my signature to a review with pictures if you're interested.

My family LOVED the Miracle (although it was a first cruise so we have nothing to compare it to). The staff was amazing, the food was excellent, and the ship was beautiful. You will have a great time!! :D

• 7 months later...

We loved the Miracle, be sure to check out the comedy club, if you like that sort of thing. Also a link in my sig with lots of ship and food pics:)

ETA: also not to be missed is the steakhouse food demo on the first sea day. Look for it in the fun times and get there early for a good seat. You will get lots of adorable, yummy samples. Pics of this in my review also.

This will be the first cruise for my husband and me! It's our honeymoon! So looking forward to it!

We'll be sailing with you as well, if you want feel free to join the Roll Call!! Can't believe its only 16 days away! (oh and Many congrats on the Wedding !)

She's a beautiful ship! Best ship class in terms of size and layout.

Gotta tell you I've read so many good reviews on the Miracle and that is such a common thing that many people love is the size and layout!!

This will be the first cruise for my husband and me! It's our honeymoon! So looking forward to it!

Congratulations!!

We did our honeymoon on the Miracle in 2008

FYI Bon Voyage has a honeymoon set...champagne...glasses...we got them...was a nice momento.

You should have an awesome time...book Nick and Nora`s...well worth the money...if you book about sunset you should have a great view...ask for a window seat upstairs for the view.

Have an awesome time!!:cool:

Congratulations!!

We did our honeymoon on the Miracle in 2008

FYI Bon Voyage has a honeymoon set...champagne...glasses...we got them...was a nice momento.

You should have an awesome time...book Nick and Nora`s...well worth the money...if you book about sunset you should have a great view...ask for a window seat upstairs for the view.

Have an awesome time!!:cool:

OOH I agree!! My hubby surprised me with the champagne and glasses on our anniversary cruise last year(15yrs woohoo) and they were beautiful, such a great momento!! Had a little bit of everything! Shirts, hats , towel! Drink coupons!!

cruise20112061.jpg

Just booked the Carnival Miracle for 4-12-12. We have never been on this ship before - cam anyone give me some info or tips on good, bad or whatever. Anxious to learn and anxious to leave. Thanks so much!!

I will be on the same cruise and I can't wait. This will be my 4th trip on her. Can't wait to see the new upgrade look.

• 2 weeks later...

Im bringing a box of sangria and was wondering if I should take it out of the box and put in between my closes or leave in the box. Do they open all the suitcases? Do they open the carry on luggage to as you go in? I have a 12 x 12 fold up cooler but going to try and smuggle some beer in the bottom for my husband. Thanks guys. Only 4 more days. Happy Easter Everyone!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Just got home from our cruise on the miracle and all i can say is had the best time ever. Even better then our honeymoon 28 1/2 years ago. Everything was fantastic:)

Glad to hear it! We have 16 days left til we sail her for the 3rd time! Did you check out the Piano Bar or the Punchliners comedy brunch?

Great to hear. Saw the ship sailing under the Verrazano this morning on the port webcam.

Now I am heading down to the beach to watch it sail out from under the Verrazano Bridge on it's way out.

Hope the weather holds up though, it's a little breezy and overcast out.

Just got home from our cruise on the miracle and all i can say is had the best time ever. Even better then our honeymoon 28 1/2 years ago. Everything was fantastic:)

Welcome back.. did your box of wine make it through? Can't wait to hear all about.... everything! Nothing quite like the anticipation of knowing all the cruises before your's are back home and we get to read how great everything is.

So glad to hear you had a great trip. did you get your box of sangria on board?

Yes, I took the sangria out of the box wrapped it in my suitcase and only drank out if it once. lol, then wrapped it back up and brought it home. I just kept on forgetting I had it.

Archived