another transportation question (bermuda local???)

ozzy77

so we are highly considering horseback riding at the spicelands and probably need to be there by 8:00 so Im thinking taxi it says warwick its on middle rd. How long of a ride would this be by taxi and how much would it cost(the ride). Also will there just be taxis waiting at the dockyard that early?:confused: thanks in advance

The distance is about 11 miles. The fare would be about $30.00 for 1 to 4 passengers, weekday travel. For travel time, my estimate would be about 25 minutes.

For taxis waiting at the Dockyard, since the drivers know the bus schedule and when the first buses leave from the Dockyard. they should be waiting for the cruise ship passengers who can't wait for that first bus.

SBtS

The distance is about 11 miles. The fare would be about $30.00 for 1 to 4 passengers, weekday travel. For travel time, my estimate would be about 25 minutes.

For taxis waiting at the Dockyard, since the drivers know the bus schedule and when the first buses leave from the Dockyard. they should be waiting for the cruise ship passengers who can't wait for that first bus.

SBtS

thanks so is it $30 one way....yikes this is becoming an expensive excursion if so.

Yes, that would be a one way fare. Since Spicelands is on Middle Rd, you could always take a route #8 bus back to the Dockyard if that is in your plans. Or you could just go into Hamilton.

Wait a moment! I didn't do my DD before I replied to your question. The first route #8 buses depart the Dockyard at 6:35am. 7:05am and 7:35am. The travel time to Spicelands would be about 35-40 minutes. Horseback riding just became more affordable.

a little embarrassed

SBtS

Yes, that would be a one way fare. Since Spicelands is on Middle Rd, you could always take a route #8 bus back to the Dockyard if that is in your plans. Or you could just go into Hamilton.

Wait a moment! I didn't do my DD before I replied to your question. The first route #8 buses depart the Dockyard at 6:35am. 7:05am and 7:35am. The travel time to Spicelands would be about 35-40 minutes. Horseback riding just became more affordable.

a little embarrassed

SBtS

oh phewwwww just saved $60 lol thank you sooo much and dont be embarrased lol. ok horseback riding is back on thats awesome that the bus comes that early although that means we will have to take the 7:05 bus to get there by 8:00 and i am noooot a morning person lmao hope there is some coffee somewhere close so i dont fall asleep on the horse:p we will be out late doing the bermuda triangle nightlife tour but hey this is vacation I can sleep in on sea days:D

Archived