Squid! (Extension cord question)

Twibbs

I know it seems random as to which power cords make it and which ones don't. Does anyone have any experience with power squids? I want to take something like this, and was wondering if I kept it in the package, if it would probably be allowed: http://www.amazon.com/Accell-PowerSquid-D080B-007K-R-Multiplier-Connects/dp/B004LZ5XMU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314026616&sr=8-1

These types of multipliers are excellent. I use them on cruises and in the house. They handle transformer heads easily. A transformer for a charger doesn't block another outlet like it will on a power strip.

I suggest getting the Squid that has both power surge and conditioning. Ship's power is notorious for not being stable. (fluctuating voltage and amperage).

Take care,

Mike

These types of multipliers are excellent. I use them on cruises and in the house. They handle transformer heads easily. A transformer for a charger doesn't block another outlet like it will on a power strip.

I suggest getting the Squid that has both power surge and conditioning. Ship's power is notorious for not being stable. (fluctuating voltage and amperage).

Take care,

Mike

Like this? http://www.amazon.com/Accell-D080B-008K-PowerSquid-Protection-Conditioner/dp/B0055YB7IA/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314036124&sr=1-8

Archived