Visa points-Combine husband and wife's points?

Hello! My husband and I each have a RCCL Visa. Does anyone know or have experience with requesting two certificates and combining them?

I am trying to find out if I could request a 50,000 point certificate and DH could request a 25,000 certificate, then we could use them for the companion fare on our upcoming cruise (requires 75,000 points). I would have to send them in rather than using the handy new electronic system since it is a unique situation.

Thanks so much in advance! I really appreciate it.

Diane

You can use the certificates for anyones booking that you have the information for even if your not on the cruise. I have sent robes to friends using the 5,000 pt certificate. You just have to have the booking number, name on reservation and sail date.

I agree with Sue you can not add points together from 2 different Visa accounts to make a larger certificate reward. But you can use two certificates from different Visa accounts on the same cabin.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived