RE: I Have Eastern Valor Capers from 2/27 Cruise

jsy

icon1.gifEastern Valor Capers

Thought I would start a new thread of this.

I have them from our 2/27 cruise. I have a scanner but have no idea how to post them. I don't think I have the "at a glance" fliers though. I'll have to check and see. I might have some of them. If someone could tell me how to do this, I'll give it a try.

Checked, I have the Shore Excursion price list (in first day caper) and four of the "at a glance" fliers.

I scanned Sundays first to try it and saved all in jpeg. Maybe I could send to someone and they can post them. I looked at them and are easy to read if you zoom in. Didn't want to scan all of them unless there's still interest.

Hope everyone has a great cruise on the Valor. We sure did.

I learned so much from this board before our cruise and hope I can help others.

Thanks for the capers so far. I have a question: The comedian show that night states 7 pm late and 8:45 early. Does that mean that if we have late seating for dinner that we must go to the 7 pm show? On our last cruise on Carnival Conquest the shows were after our dinner. Did they change and is this the case for every night? Would appreciate any info that you can give me.

thanks

Thanks for the capers so far. I have a question: The comedian show that night states 7 pm late and 8:45 early. Does that mean that if we have late seating for dinner that we must go to the 7 pm show? On our last cruise on Carnival Conquest the shows were after our dinner. Did they change and is this the case for every night? Would appreciate any info that you can give me.

thanks

You're welcome. I have now posted all the capers online. I remember that on the first night, (we had late seating) that we had to attend something before dinner.

And I can't remember what it was. Duh! Anyway, everything else, shows etc. was after dinner for the rest of the week. I was surprised how big the Valor was. Had a hard time finding the Washington Room. But it got to be funny. I was with my best friend since 8th grade and we laughed like we were still in high school. By the end of the cruise, we figured it out. Debarkation was so much better than a year ago on the Legend. No assigned room to wait in by color. We had a late flight out of Miami so we were in no hurry. We hung out on deck 10. Could go anyplace except deck 3. Had to be off the ship by 11:00am and we were almost the last off the ship. Was nice and relaxing.

Have a great cruise.

You are more than welcome! Glad to have helped by posting the Valor Capers. I remember before our cruise people on the board asking for them. That's why I brought them home this time.

Have a wonderful cruise!

My wife and I will be on our first cruise on the Valor April 10. I only found this website last week - what a great source of information.

JSY - thanks for posting the Capers. It has really helped us understand what is going to happen on the cruise. I don't know why Carnival doesn't make something like that available. I know schedules can change but if they made previous issues available it would be useful.

Thanks again.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Archived