coral breeze??

BusyBlond

anyone used coral breeze for their excursion in Belize lately? Did you get back to the ship in plenty of time? I may be booking this excursion solo and would hate to miss the ship. LOL I'm thinking either caye calker or bannister island.. any feedback would be appreciated.

We just booked with Coran Breeze to go to Caye Caulker. I've heard their name around the Caribbean for a while. They know the ship's schedule and will have us back in plenty of time.

Remember, if they say the excursion starts at 8am, that's 10am ship's time! You don't have to rush too much to make that time!

We usually use Coral Breeze Tours twice each year for their snorkeling trip & lunch on Caye Caulker. If you do this tour, we suggest the local lunch of stewed chicked, slaw & beans & rice - outstanding !!

These guys make their living by getting you back on time & we have never heard of anyone being late from Coral breeze.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

We just booked with Coran Breeze to go to Caye Caulker. I've heard their name around the Caribbean for a while. They know the ship's schedule and will have us back in plenty of time.

Remember, if they say the excursion starts at 8am, that's 10am ship's time! You don't have to rush too much to make that time!

Hey C.D., I think that depends on the ship. I believe we'll be doing the same thing when we visit in March.

We were just on the Dream, and used Coral Breeze for our excursion in Belize. We snorkeled the reef and swam shark/ray alley, and lunch on Caye Cauker.

I cannot say enough good things about this tour!!!!!!

The tour was actually done with their operating tour partner Hammer Head, and they were fantastic. Very nice folks that really knew the reef and animals that we came across. They meet you at the tourism village, and you go out from there. We met at 8am Belize time, and were back around 1:30, or 3:30 ship time. The water is so clear, the reef in incredible, and we have 10 or so stingrays and 3 or 4 nurse sharks swim with us. What a memory!

Take an underwater camera with you for sure- it's worth it to get pics up close with a shark and of the beautiful coral!

If you have questions let me know. :)

We were just on the Dream, and used Coral Breeze for our excursion in Belize. We snorkeled the reef and swam shark/ray alley, and lunch on Caye Cauker.

I cannot say enough good things about this tour!!!!!!

The tour was actually done with their operating tour partner Hammer Head, and they were fantastic. Very nice folks that really knew the reef and animals that we came across. They meet you at the tourism village, and you go out from there. We met at 8am Belize time, and were back around 1:30, or 3:30 ship time. The water is so clear, the reef in incredible, and we have 10 or so stingrays and 3 or 4 nurse sharks swim with us. What a memory!

Take an underwater camera with you for sure- it's worth it to get pics up close with a shark and of the beautiful coral!

If you have questions let me know. :)

Thank you for the review im4vols! We have this one booked for a couple of weeks from now. We really appreciate you posting the review!

What type of underwater camera do you have? I'm hoping to purchase one before our sailing.

Thanks again!

Was it crowded in the water? We did a snorkel trip in Barbados last year and though we had a great time, it was "bumper to bumper" in the water. How crowded is this tour? It's not much fun to get kicked all the time (or be constantly worried about kicking someone).

Do they do any custom tours for larger groups (say 10 people)?

Debsterw

Glad to hear that you had a good time. Just mailed my deposit off to their US address. Sent an email to Mark, he responded within hours. I have heard good things about them. NCL has quit offering the shark ray alley tour for some reason. Glad that I will be able to back to the Hoi Chan reserve as it is beautiful.

Only got 41 days till my cruise.

Thankd

We are just back from a snorkle/Bannister Island tour with them. We were a group of 11, they were awesome. Our guides Mark, James and Tiny were awesome!! We will book again with them!!

Can you tell me about the food. What is available on the menu and what are the prices. Also prices of the drinks and/or coke etc. Thanks!

Archived