East carribian cruise gay beaches?

trevorsorbie

hi to all,

we make our first cruise with the NCL EPIC on 5th Nov. in the eastern carribean ( ST:MAARTEN, St.THOMAS and the BAHAMAS)

are on this islands Gay or nude Beaches ?

thx for your replys

and greetings from europe

harry

The only nude beach I know of is in St Maarten (Orient Beach) Enjoy.

hi to all,

we make our first cruise with the NCL EPIC on 5th Nov. in the eastern carribean ( ST:MAARTEN, St.THOMAS and the BAHAMAS)

are on this islands Gay or nude Beaches ?

thx for your replys

and greetings from europe

harry

'Little' Megans bay at the right side of Megans bay...on St Thomas.

Harry - I'll be on this same cruise with you on the Epic and I have been to Little Magens Bay in St Thomas and it is sometimes difficult to get to. You have to go to Magens Bay and then wade in the water on the right side of the beach along the shore until you reach a large palm tree and some rocks and Little Magens Bay will be right there. Although technically nudity is not allowed on St Thomas, I have done it at Little Magens Bay and sometimes been the only one there. Its been several years since I have been to Little Magens Bay so I'm not sure what it is like now as there was construction going on above the beach the last time I was there.

In St Maarten, there is Cupecoy Beach which you either have to rent a car or take a taxi to get to, and then the beach area is very rocky and the seas can be very rough here. Orient Beach is most popular beach in St Maarten and at the very end of the beach to the right is the nudist resort, Club Orient. I usually head here as it is the most relaxing place and you can rent chairs with umbrellas here, there is a bar, and everyone is either nude or wearing very little. <g> The water is crystal clear and there is a floating dock you can swim out to and relax as well. Your welcome to join me and some friends here if you like. There are vans that will transport you there which don't cost alot and they come pick you back up at whatever time you wish to be picked up at.

We enjoyed our time at Orient Beach on our last eastern Caribbean cruise. A friend of ours from our hometown was staying at Club Orient the same week as our cruise, so it was great to be able to see him (although more of him than I really wanted to see--but he could say the same about me). There are plenty of taxis that will take you there and plenty waiting for the return trip to the ship.

Harry - I'll be on this same cruise with you on the Epic and I have been to Little Magens Bay in St Thomas and it is sometimes difficult to get to. You have to go to Magens Bay and then wade in the water on the right side of the beach along the shore until you reach a large palm tree and some rocks and Little Magens Bay will be right there. Although technically nudity is not allowed on St Thomas, I have done it at Little Magens Bay and sometimes been the only one there. Its been several years since I have been to Little Magens Bay so I'm not sure what it is like now as there was construction going on above the beach the last time I was there.

In St Maarten, there is Cupecoy Beach which you either have to rent a car or take a taxi to get to, and then the beach area is very rocky and the seas can be very rough here. Orient Beach is most popular beach in St Maarten and at the very end of the beach to the right is the nudist resort, Club Orient. I usually head here as it is the most relaxing place and you can rent chairs with umbrellas here, there is a bar, and everyone is either nude or wearing very little. <g> The water is crystal clear and there is a floating dock you can swim out to and relax as well. Your welcome to join me and some friends here if you like. There are vans that will transport you there which don't cost alot and they come pick you back up at whatever time you wish to be picked up at.

hi again

this sounds good ;-)

we keep in contact i think orient beach is my favorite

hear you again greetings harry

We'll definately have to meet up on board the Epic! I'll be on board for a travel conference as I am a travel agent and will be in alot of meetings, but I'll have alot of free time too so we can meet up for a drink, lay out, and hit Orient Beach if you like.

Archived