Name of the great towncar company from Seattle??

Rahi

We used a great towncar company by the suggestion of someone on this.. And now my son has business there..and I want to have him use this company as well.. Any help would be great!

We're booked with Already There Town Car service. I haven't used them yet, but I've only heard good things. Rates are posted on their web site, along with toll free contact and reservation form.

http://www.alreadytheretowncar.com

http://seattlesatowncar.net/

I've use them for over 3 yrs and very pleased. As I've often mentioned there are hundreds of

'towncar' companies, most one guy and a car. To get actual recommendations are rare however this company has been used by myself for several yrs and always proved reliable. I get my recommendations from hotels who depends on this company to provide transportation to airport and cruises from hotels so they tend to sort out the more reliable ones from the flakes.

http://seattlesatowncar.net/

I've use them for over 3 yrs and very pleased. As I've often mentioned there are hundreds of

'towncar' companies, most one guy and a car. To get actual recommendations are rare however this company has been used by myself for several yrs and always proved reliable. I get my recommendations from hotels who depends on this company to provide transportation to airport and cruises from hotels so they tend to sort out the more reliable ones from the flakes.

David -- just curious -- do you mean seattletowncar -- or seattleSAtowncar? The site above appears to be one person who owns a car and I have read some reviews that people are getting mixed up due to the similarities with website names for seattle towncar. I was going to book the above but when I called I got a single person on his cell phone (did not identify company till I asked if I had the right number) and a request for my credit card info via email a couple months in advance when I asked if he took CCs. We have decided to take the light rail -- but I am curious as the rates seemed to be too good to be true.

David -- just curious -- do you mean seattletowncar -- or seattleSAtowncar? The site above appears to be one person who owns a car and I have read some reviews that people are getting mixed up due to the similarities with website names for seattle towncar. I was going to book the above but when I called I got a single person on his cell phone (did not identify company till I asked if I had the right number) and a request for my credit card info via email a couple months in advance when I asked if he took CCs. We have decided to take the light rail -- but I am curious as the rates seemed to be too good to be true.

He answers the phone 'car service' as there are a bunch of cars he dispatches but many of them also operate under their own name. Of all the towncars mentioned on this site I know this one is legit. The gentleman's name is Alli and he is legit. He provides the towncars for multiple Seattle hotels so that is how I found him and I've used him for multiple yrs, twice this week. They do offer good pricing because when a towncar is ordered from a hotel they give a commission to the bell staff. When you phone direct they don't have that expense. Its a very competitive business.

He answers the phone 'car service' as there are a bunch of cars he dispatches but many of them also operate under their own name. Of all the towncars mentioned on this site I know this one is legit. The gentleman's name is Alli and he is legit. He provides the towncars for multiple Seattle hotels so that is how I found him and I've used him for multiple yrs, twice this week. They do offer good pricing because when a towncar is ordered from a hotel they give a commission to the bell staff. When you phone direct they don't have that expense. Its a very competitive business.

Thank you David! I appreciate the clarification - I must have gotten his cell phone when I called -- got no "car service" greeting, just a "hello". I will use him the in the future then - just got confused when I read the review that said there was someone that was "pretending" to be the "other" seattle towncar - I think the review was posted by the "other" seattle towncar service. Can't be too careful!

• 5 months later...

I have a group of 6 women, presumably with at least 6 suitcases, flying in to SeaTac. We're flying in early and staying at a downtown hotel. STILA says they only have one 7 passenger SUV and we'd probably have to take 2 cars. I'd hate to split up the group. Any suggestions for a large group like mine?

I have a group of 6 women, presumably with at least 6 suitcases, flying in to SeaTac. We're flying in early and staying at a downtown hotel. STILA says they only have one 7 passenger SUV and we'd probably have to take 2 cars. I'd hate to split up the group. Any suggestions for a large group like mine?

Our group is using a stretch limo from Already There Towncar. It holds 8 people and the rate included the gratuity. We've used them numerous times using their towncars and have always been pleased.

Archived