room swap

purplemusik

When booking our two rooms- the rep [ over the phone ] suggested we say that my husband is in the room with my aunt and my uncle is in the room with me and the kids [ in order to get the prev guest pricing ]. I didn't even think this would cause an issue as far as getting into the rooms [ as far as staying together- etc ]. Anyone have any tips on this? Can I have my husband and myself on one credit card and my aunt and uncle on their own even though we are in opposite rooms [ technically ]?

Yes you can set up like sail & sign card to different credit cards. We did this on our last cruise. Our 18 year old son stayed in a cabin with his grandfather. The issue you may have is the sail & sign are also your "key" to enter the cabin.

I have traveled with a group of 5 others before on Carnival and we were booked into rooms based on previous guest discounts. When we arrived on the ship we were able to get new sail and sign cards based on the correct room we needed our card to read. I do not know about the credit card issue because this entire group was on the same credit card.

When booking our two rooms- the rep [ over the phone ] suggested we say that my husband is in the room with my aunt and my uncle is in the room with me and the kids [ in order to get the prev guest pricing ]. I didn't even think this would cause an issue as far as getting into the rooms [ as far as staying together- etc ]. Anyone have any tips on this? Can I have my husband and myself on one credit card and my aunt and uncle on their own even though we are in opposite rooms [ technically ]?

Do as the rep suggested. It's very easy to fix when you board the ship. ;)

Archived