Very wierd edocs situation

I went to complete my edocs last night and someone else's name and personal info were filled in on my booking. All I can think is there is someone else with the same name as me?

It has her address and her phone number in Maine. I knew all her personal info. I did erase it and thought about calling her to tell her about this as it worried me somewhat that there was something wrong with my booking and the past guest #. Its a TA who is pretty hard to deal with on a group cruise.

I cant figure out why someone's info was filled in. Would you have called the other person to tell her that I had access to her account? Or just erase the info and put mine in. What could have caused this?

I dont know anyone in Maine that I know of, but my name is pretty common, Jane XXXX.

A similar thing just happened to me for our Splendour cruise I booked recently with a TA for 17th October only it didn't have all the personal details. I went on RCI's site to do the on line check in and the address came up for someone in SOUTH AFRICA !!!!! I have never visited south Africa in my life, have no idea how it could happen, I just went over the details with my own. The booking reference was mine :D.

Our Online Checkin shows our TA at the top but I am able to put in our own information and have already printed out our Set Sail pass for our upcoming Oct 29th LOS TA. We however did run across an airline charge for a lady traveling to FL on our Credit Card statment and upon calling to question this, we were told the originating flight was Germany, the travel dates were not ours as we never left Calif. They removed the charges and sent my DH a new Card.

Gay

My C&A info got mixed up once with that of another Texas lady with my same name. My reservations would pre-populate with her date of birth. It took a few months to get it straightened out. It could be something simple like that.

Is it your TA's information? I haven't used a TA for awhile, but when I did, her info always had to be removed when I did the online check-in.

My TA is in the UK and to my knowledge would not be in Maine, nor is he a female. This was a female name. I thought real hard about calling the phone number listed.

I hope RCL doesnt have me mixed up with someone else.

I have to call them up about my VISA card points. they split them and told me to call a week before the cruise to see if they unsplit them, as they should be mine. I intend to spend some money on Oasis and have fun.

I will ask them when I call. I didnt have time today.

I went to complete my edocs last night and someone else's name and personal info were filled in on my booking. All I can think is there is someone else with the same name as me?

It has her address and her phone number in Maine. I knew all her personal info. I did erase it and thought about calling her to tell her about this as it worried me somewhat that there was something wrong with my booking and the past guest #. Its a TA who is pretty hard to deal with on a group cruise.

I cant figure out why someone's info was filled in. Would you have called the other person to tell her that I had access to her account? Or just erase the info and put mine in. What could have caused this?

I dont know anyone in Maine that I know of, but my name is pretty common, Jane XXXX.

I would contact RCL by phone at one of their contact numbers listed on their website, perhaps 'website questions and assistance' number. They need to be aware of the problem. If your docs had someone else's info, do their docs have yours???

Good luck,

Suzanne

Archived