Spa Cabin

purplemusik

No a Spa Cabin is NOT a pay $249 pkg.

When you book a Spa cabin you get free access to the spa. Your cabin is decorated in earth tones, upgraded towels and washclothes, Elemis products for your toiletries, robes and slippers, and 2 free classes, All Spa Cabins are smoke free. Oh and your beach towel is also earth tone (tan) not navy blue.

Spa Cabins are on deck 11, 12 only and there is a secluded entrance to the spa with elevator at the end of the hall on these 2 decks

you can buy a spa pkg $249 for the week and you do not have to book a spa cabin.

When you book a Spa cabin you get free access to the spa. Your cabin is decorated in earth tones, upgraded towels and washclothes, Elemis products for your toiletries, robes and slippers, and 2 free classes, All Spa Cabins are smoke free. Oh and your beach towel is also earth tone (tan) not navy blue.

Spa Cabins are on deck 11, 12 only and there is a secluded entrance to the spa with elevator at the end of the hall on these 2 decks

Correct!

A cabin on the spa deck... with some nice benefits that come with them.

You have heard of friends with benefits? Well this is a cabin with benefits....

Correct!

A cabin on the spa deck... with some nice benefits that come with them.

You have heard of friends with benefits? Well this is a cabin with benefits....

Well I have the 2nd one booked on my splendor cruise in 2 weeks, now all i have to work on is the first option roflmao

Out of all the cruises I've went on... I've never HEARD of such a thing! What is it and WHY do I want it? :D

I don't know why you would want it. We booked it because it for our most recent cruise on the Magic because both the cabins and balcony are smoke free. My wife enjoyed the free gym classes and we both enjoyed the T-pool, thermal suites, and other facilities only available to those with the spa cabins or those paying extra for benefits. I wasn't always up for the entertainment provided by Carnival and it was nice to have the option of using the T-Pool, especially now that Carnival hot tubs aren't even hot anymore. The cost of the spa cabin was pretty much the same as the other balcony cabins. If we were ever to book with Carnival again, I would only book a spa cabin.

Archived