Miami Park and Cruise

smrn

Hi all. I was not able to do a search, sorry. What is the best park and cruise deal for a Miami departure? I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Biscayne bay and we walk around bayside park in the evening before the cruise. This time, we are taking the two kids and will be driving in. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is there a hotel with a park and cruise special that you are aware of? Or is it better to use one of the off site park areas? Thanks all!

Check www.parksleepfly.com

Most of the hotels offering parking deals will be out near the MIA airport as downtown and Miami Beach hotels charge $25-30+ per day to park. Some offer a free shuttle to POM, but none that I am aware of offer a shuttle back from POM to the hotel :( - plan on spending $25-30 for a taxi to get back to your car.

La Quinta East is a popular budget hotel that offers a cruise parking deal; it gets mixed reviews but seems to be good enough for many cruisers. More expensive options that have been suggested often on these boards include the MIA Embassy Suites, and (in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA)both the Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites -- these two offer shoping and dining options within walking distance.

Good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived