waterworks baby question

purplemusik

A week from right now I'll be on my CRUISE!!!!!!

Quick question though.... I'm aware that my 8 month old can't swim in the pool- even with a swim diaper on [ which is totally fine with us ] but I was curious about the waterworks. If I'm holding him and walking up to the water sprouting up- is that an issue or frowned upon?

I was on the Dream so it's not the same exact layout in the waterworks section. But there wasn't any water sprouting up to play in on our cruise. There was a slide for toddlers but it had a 35 in minimum height requirement (swim diapers were allowed). That was all we used for our 19 month old, there was nothing else we saw for him.

Between the Twister water slide and the side by sid racers, there is an area that has water sprays and down pours from buckets above your head that the little ones can play in... I am not really sure what the policy is related to diapers in that area, sorry.

That's right, there was. I forgot. But my son wasn't into standing under that as the water came down pretty fast. He liked to stick his hand in it, though. All the water in waterworks is fresh water and constantly recycled which is why he was allowed on the water slide. I'd expect this water to be the same.

Archived