Ordered BV now what???

hlb76

Hello

I was wondering once I got my legal booze ordered for my room what is the best way to carry it around? I'm a big fan on vodka lemonade so I plan to mix them on the lido. I really don't want to carry my bottle of vodka around in my bag or run back to the room everytime I need a refill.

Any suggestions?

Hello

I was wondering once I got my legal booze ordered for my room what is the best way to carry it around? I'm a big fan on vodka lemonade so I plan to mix them on the lido. I really don't want to carry my bottle of vodka around in my bag or run back to the room everytime I need a refill.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps you could find a way to tie it around your neck, like with a lasso of some sort.

You won't be able to carry the actual bottle onto the lido. No glass bottles allowed. You may want to invest in a flask or water bottle that you can carry.

I have a flask or 2. I was hoping for other ideas. I'm afraid the flask would set off a red flag and my bags will be searched.

I have a flask or 2. I was hoping for other ideas. I'm afraid the flask would set off a red flag and my bags will be searched.

Not if they're empty they won't. If you're really concerned toss 'em in your carry on!

:)

Hello

Any suggestions?

Camelbak! They allow you to bring alcohol on Disney cruise line and we filled our hiking backpack up. Or just a Contigo water bottle...they're nice because they have little handles and they're pretty big and whatnot.

We usually mix them in our room so don't have much of an issue, but also bring a small flask if we want a drink while out and about. Just make sure not to bring the bottle out of the room, they are pretty strict on the 'no glass on the lido' rule.

Archived