Saturday Night Fever

Does anyone know how long Saturday Night Fever is expected to be on the Liberty of the Seas?

The cost of mounting such shows and paying whatever royalties are associated with their performance, practically guarantees that they will be featured on their respective ships for several years at a minimum. If you plan to cruise on Liberty of the Seas over the next few years you can expect to see Saturday Night Fever - the Musical while you are on board.:)

The cost of mounting such shows and paying whatever royalties are associated with their performance, practically guarantees that they will be featured on their respective ships for several years at a minimum. If you plan to cruise on Liberty of the Seas over the next few years you can expect to see Saturday Night Fever - the Musical while you are on board.:)

Thanks for the reply. We cruise on her in November of this year and I am so excited! I saw about 5 minutes of this show on YouTube and it looks better than any of the other shows I have seen.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the reply. We cruise on her in November of this year and I am so excited! I saw about 5 minutes of this show on YouTube and it looks better than any of the other shows I have seen.

It is, just got back and would confirm it is a great show

Archived