The upsell fairy called last night!!!

cajunpeach

Woohoo! this is the first time I've had a call from the upsell fairy, I was shocked.:eek: I'm not sure it was worth it, have buyers remorse, but I did it.

Went from an aft balcony to Grand Suite balcony. We've never stayed in either. It's my birthday, I figure I'm worth it (And so did hubby since he gave me the go ahead).

I can't wait to be on the ship, only 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Woohoo! this is the first time I've had a call from the upsell fairy, I was shocked.:eek: I'm not sure it was worth it, have buyers remorse, but I did it.

Went from an aft balcony to Grand Suite balcony. We've never stayed in either. It's my birthday, I figure I'm worth it (And so did hubby since he gave me the go ahead).

I can't wait to be on the ship, only 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's your birthday and the Grand Suites are beautiful...

Enjoy!!!

:)

You will LOVE it! We got the Upsale call last year and my DH had buyers remorse too. Once we did the VIP boarding and got to the room. DH looked around and told me I did good. :D

Have a GREAT time!!

I forgot about the VIP boarding, the "fairy" mentioned it but I was so excited I forgot. Can't wait to tell DH

I rec'd a call last night and by the time I got around to calling they weren't there. I did my homework and looked to see what it would cost me if I were to book today and they had a good resident rate and the price the rep offered me was almost 200 less than what I could get it for online so I did it. DH has no idea and I plan on keeping it a secret for as long as possible.

Hope you enjoy yours :)

I rec'd a call last night and by the time I got around to calling they weren't there. I did my homework and looked to see what it would cost me if I were to book today and they had a good resident rate and the price the rep offered me was almost 200 less than what I could get it for online so I did it. DH has no idea and I plan on keeping it a secret for as long as possible.

Hope you enjoy yours :)

Enjoy yours as well!!

MyLady got a call from the Upsell Fairy yesterday for our cruise on Valor on 9/4 (Sunday wooooo!). It was from an interior to a ocean view on the same floor, but we never spend any time inside the cabin except to sleep so we thought it was best to spend the $100 on something more fun.

Archived